Things i learned at the spring Bash (12)...

I'll hafta add to this later but

1: you guys will eat anything I prepare or cook but nobody wants to risk a drink I may be carrying around with me at the fire pit.

2: there is always at least one person willing to follow my lead, rooster just needed encouragement, "how the f did you get up there so quick this thing is way bigger than looks"

3: somebody will find the fish no matter ya leave them

4: that 6 Monster M3's will def keep you awake no matter how much sleep you haven't had but being up for 43 hours is still too much

5: nobody is really a stranger at the Phillips and people never forget stuff you'd like too lol.

More later on

- the vistas really are beautiful...from my iPhone, believe it or not (search iTunes for Pro HDR - free)

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

1. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut once in a while.
2. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut once in a while.
3. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut once in a while.
4. I had an amazing time and was worth the 16hr ride home on the rain.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Ummm Reba is like a watchdog (as she reads me Aceholes drivers license info over the phone from 1000 miles away before she will give him a room key)

Frog will eat fish no matter where they've been lmao

Pete and Tim are almost as big pyros as I am but neither has burned down a tree at the phillips, a title I am not proud to hold lol. (banned for life from the front fire pit)

I have lots of friends and not enough time 8(

20. If you want a free meal, all you have to do is Pledge an exhaust pipe! :beerchug:

On my way home I stopped in and there on the shelf were moonpies. Ate 3 of them :laugh:
BTW: What really happened is I was trying to rub that pledge crap off my Yoshi.......

DNGrumpy said:
Ummm Reba is like a watchdog (as she reads me Aceholes drivers license info over the phone from 1000 miles away before she will give him a room key)

Frog will eat fish no matter where they've been lmao

Pete and Tim are almost as big pyros as I am but neither has burned down a tree at the phillips, a title I am not proud to hold lol. (banned for life from the front fire pit)

I have lots of friends and not enough time 8(

It's natures way :whistle:

What ever happened with the S hooks we couldn't find?

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I found the first S hook!.... Fastbusa found the second one the next day along with my busa key!

I found the first S hook!.... Fastbusa found the second one the next day along with my busa key!

actually bots found the second one... he just walked up and was like here it is after I looked for it for 20min. :banghead:

A few from me.

1) GixxerHP doesn't like to fall or be hog tied.
2) Grumpy serves liquid pledge as shots
3) Bots polishes his kickstand with dog poo.... :laugh: (inside joke.... just ask him)
4) Crashes can happen to anyone....... gotta be careful.
5) Bash is always worth the 900mi drive.
6) Bots can drink a 5th of vodka in a night. :laugh:

1. Bring MONSOON APPROVED RAIN GEAR! (I was prepared for everything but this!) AND IT RAINED SO BADLY.... IT JUST PLAIN SUCKED!!!
2. When traveling with Vabs and CrazyArch when soaking wet from 5 hours of rain riding, even a washer looks like a dryer! 16 quarters later all of our gear was washed and even wetter! But smelled so much better! Another hour to wait for our gear to dry, eating subs (Thanks Willie!), and watching "House wifes of Orange County, New Jersey, etc!" in a laundry matt PRICELESS!:rofl:
3. Saying the words" MOTHERF####R that just plain sucked! " to each other, once we made it to the Phillips! Another PRICELESS moment with VABS! :laugh:
4. A guy from Florida and actually corner a busa on the dragon!:poke:
5.WhiteLE Likes to make fires as big as I do..... in fact it felt like a race to burn down the wire and empty out the firewood in the shack! (I gladly enjoyed the warmth we brought to all the ORG and non Org members!):whistle:
6. Rooster Rider likes SUCKING and LICKING lolly pops!???
7. Rooster Rider likes riding big C##K while doing line #6 at the same time!
8. Rooster Rider likes to amaze MCMUSTANG and EarlyBird in the theories of using all of the brakes in its various components to stop a busa!:poke:
9. GsxrBots LOVES PEANUT BUTTERMOON PIES! (CAPTAIN demonstrated the art of getting turned on with one!) Bots was watching in excitement!
10. DNGRUMPY will show anyone how to ride a BIG ROOSTER!
11. Eating breakfast at the Phillips takes 2 hours, even with the free help!
12. Getting the busa pics done at the Phillips was great idea!:thumbsup:
13. Wanting to ride the Skyway to get ice cream 40 miles away, to get turned around 30 minutes later due to rain, while Bashful Boo and I got ice cream from McDonald's down the street was :rofl: (Sorry Guys and Gals that suited up for this!):whistle:
14. The ride back from the bash was worse then the ride there!:banghead: I did a lot of :please: to make it home safe! I was soaked to the core and went through all of my clothes trying to stay warm and dry.:banghead:
15. This bash came and gone so fast!:banghead::banghead::banghead: I did have fun! :thumbsup:

frog and the chicken. - YouTube[/url] for lines #7 and #10!:poke::whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed that for ya for all .org immortality :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll hafta add to this later but

1: you guys will eat anything I prepare or cook but nobody wants to risk a drink I may be carrying around with me at the fire pit.
:rofl: - I drank it....

5: nobody is really a stranger at the Phillips and people never forget stuff you'd like too lol.
The internet has redefined 'immortality' :laugh:

Back