The warm days of summer

Is April here yet?? :banghead:

Or heck.. why wait till April?

The Hot Busa Babe Bash is coming back to Gulf Shores AL again on Feb 13th!! :cheerleader:

(Hopefully with the aforementioned BUSAS this time)

:laugh: my boss was telling me yeterday SHE might buy me a ticket to fly somewhere and ride:laugh: I think she's trying to tell me something...maybe Im too cranky lately...who me???:laugh: ???..I'm so tempted to call BABUSA back today and make plans to go out there anr die with the big fella:laugh: This winter sh is for the birds...come on Spring...thanks for the pic Cap...

All this cold weather is caused by Global Warming! :whistle: Al said so, you know, that guy who invented the internet......:lol:

today's weather...first freezing rain, then sleet.. The pic is only sleet. :banghead:

Snow coming soon. Supposed to end in the morning..

Looks like good times for sure! ...I hope to be in some of those group photos this year and get a chance to meet some more .org peeps :thumbsup:

Hopefully the weather in the States will be much improved when I return in April :whistle:

Good times in those pics! We're looking forward to the Spring Bash and seeing all you peoples again. :thumbsup:

Looks like good times for sure! ...I hope to be in some of those group photos this year and get a chance to meet some more .org peeps :thumbsup:

Hopefully the weather in the States will be much improved when I return in April :whistle:

You'd better make it back bro! cant wait to meet ya:thumbsup:

I want a do over.....I'm not looking in the first pic :laugh:

You and Lav are sitting between Jules and I. What are you looking at Dawn? :laugh:

Any looking for a group bike pic?

Spring Bash 09 126.jpg

Spring Bash 09 126.jpg

Last edited:
Ace, I think Michelle is sitting behind fake Dan and we were talking to her.

That sounds good so I'll just stick with that answer.

i can't wait to add more pics :beerchug: i miss my friends too!

IMG_1250 (Large).jpg

IMG_0189 (Large).jpg

IMG_2263 (Large).jpg

IMG_3920 (Large).jpg

ONE of the nicest things....is to be able to say that you know ALL if not MOST of the people in that 1st picture by name...and that you consider them your friend...thats what it s all about...:thumbsup:

yeah either their real name or their board name! :thumbsup:

pic above...our bikes were almost in the water! :laugh:

Back