Record warm weather coming

The front blew in today. It's still 60 deg. here at 9:00 pm. Just got back from a 2 hr. cruise. Went down to a very nice area in KC called the plaza and there were several sport bikes out . Had a nice visit with the guys and went out a blew the cobbs out of the busa. Life is sweeeeet!

race.gif
You ever eat at Houston's?  That's a fave of mine.  I go down there on Saturday's just for their club sandwhich!  Awesome.  I always see bikes parked in a line just west of there.  I gotta ride my bike down there for lunch in spring!  Join me and I'll buy ya lunch!  Maybe plan that the next time GSXtacy is meeting you
Sounds good greg. Where you saw the bikes parked is where I was tonight. It is a common meeting place. Would love to have you come down. Perhaps some of the guys could ride down with you. We would have a blast!
So, why do they park right there?  Is there a bar or something?  All I see is a couple restraunts and women's shopping...  KC bikers but new purses often?  
biggrin.gif
Just a small coffee shop with tables and chairs outside. It is between two hot spots, and some very nice looking ladies walk by all the time, I have been told.

My wife is standing behind me.LOL

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

hahahaha just set her down and explain to her how all women are just exactly like fine art in a museum: unique, each beautiful in their own way, priceless, always nice to look at... it's the stealing or borrowing that gets one into trouble
biggrin.gif
and why do that when you have your own personal Aphroditie or Venus at home

hahahaha just set her down and explain to her how all women are just exactly like fine art in a museum:  unique, each beautiful in their own way, priceless, always nice to look at...  it's the stealing or borrowing that gets one into trouble  
biggrin.gif
 and why do that when you have your own personal Aphroditie or Venus at home
Her reply would be, yea right!

smile.gif

It's Wed. 3/1 7:52 AM. I'm getting ready to take the busa for a ride. Anyone out there riding today? The weather is perfect.

race.gif
race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

Back