WEATHER

I have to get back to Florida for a weekend soon. It is 15 degrees today. Man it is cooled.

anybody riding this weekend??
rock.gif

Not lookiing to good weather and came. Looks like Tampa will be playing Philly.

I got out this weekend for a little while 100 miles. You've seen all the pics of where I went. Same ol' twisties and sweepers...boring..NOT!

Nice pics Cache! Really great scenery!

Currently at 6:52 AM
SUNNY Winds SSW at 7 mph.
Temp: 64° F / RF 61° F. RF Shade: 61° F.
Tuesday 1/14

Clouds giving way to sun

High: 81° F
Maximum RealFeel: 84° F
Low: 62° F
Minimum RealFeel: 63° F
Winds: E at 9 mph
Gusts: 24 mph
T-Storm Prob: 0%
Maximum UV: 4
Amnt of Precip.: 0.00
Amnt of Snow: 0.00
Hrs of Precip.: 0

Damn! Guess I gotta ride today, oh well, no use tryin to fight it.
wink.gif

Winds: E at 9 mph
Gusts: 24 mph [/QUOTE]
I hate having weather that bad. I feel sorry for you, maybe tomorrow it will be better.

Today in Connecticut Cold and colder, followed tomorrow with even colder. Geeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! About 9 degrees tonight.

I'm freezing here ... 54 degrees this a.m. ( I think thats a record ) Clear though so should warm up quick.

Hey Cache, you have the Sport Touring screen? How do you like it. My brother ordered one.

Hmmm, as far as weather, it is about 0F and it may get to 32F on Saturday with snow coming Sunday.

I was able to get out yesterday but not today.
20°F
Feels Like
4°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: -3°F
Humidity: 27%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 30.22 inches and rising
Wind: From the West Northwest at 21 gusting to 29 mph

As reported at Gainesville, GA Last Updated Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 4:53 PM Eastern Standard Time.

I went from lovely riding weather to a bit chilly. It's been about 35 here with a wind chill of high twenties all week.

Had a high of 13 in VA, but clear. I decided today if it breaks freezing tomorrow must go on short ride!

Well its not all fun & games here as you might think... Slamming rain and yep ice & snow on the summit. Me thinks I wont's be ridin today. Awe and its the Busa's last weekend here.
sad.gif
pissed.gif

This link is to the MaunaKea summit where we do alot of work at 13k ft. what is -8 degrees C ?
Maunakea observatories

It hasn't been much fun here either, it rained a couple of days last week and it's supposed to rain again off and on this week too. I might get out today.

I am hoping that the storm that is coming will miss us. Other wise it looks like we could get another foot of snow.

Back