WEATHER

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey friends, Weather is a big deal to me it effects what I plan to do for the day: ride, surf, work in the yard .... blah, blah, blah. I will be posting weather info every once in a while. Lets see what its like where u are post pics if ya can with date. thanx.

I live in the rainiest city in the U.S. ( really ) Hilo. Hawaii
So for those that think all I do is lay around on sun drenched beaches, no,no,no. It's not all sun & games here, just mostly.
wink.gif

12/10/02 9a.m.

weather_002.jpg

I did not know about the rain. Is it just flash rains that are short, but frequent...? We had rain like that in Florida.

Here it is in the upper 50's today. I rode the Busa to work, and it is running great in the cool temps.

Later..

low 40's and crappy.. overcast and gray.. to depressing to even lift the camera...

it's bleak here sparky.

haha.

As of 6:20 here in GA
45°F

Heavy Rain Feels Like
38°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal

Dew Point: 43°F

Humidity: 93%

Visibility: 3.0 miles

Pressure: 29.94 inches and falling

Wind: From the East Northeast at 16 gusting to 24 mph

HUGE heat wave here!!!!!!!!!! supposed to get up to 45 a couple days this week!!!!!!!!! May have to break the baby out!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got in Monday from South Florida which was 75 into 15 degrees. Warmed up today, regular heat wave of 22 degrees.
Oo.gif

The other day it was -7* F here with snow up to my butt.... It does cut into my riding time... to the tune of about 6 months..
down.gif
By Feb. In going nuts from the cold weather..... But when the nice weather comes... riding is special and sweet..........Guess you have to have the bad so you can enjoy the good and not let it slip by

Guess you have to have the bad so you can enjoy the good and not let it slip by
all too true....

when I got my Busie in June, I would not ride on days that were "too hot", "too windy", etc... PU$#Y!!!!

Now I wish that every nice day, we could have shared together. *SIGH*

Learning curve oriented = Hayabusa

glare.gif

I was going to ask if a disclaimer could be added to this post....

NO ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, NEW MEXICO, TEXAS, LOUISIANA, GEORGIA, FLORIDA, HAWAII, OR MEXICO POSTING ALLOWED ON THIS DAMN THREAD!!!

eatme.gif

9°C here. Supposed to be up to 13 tomorrow and partly cloudy if that makes anyone feel better.
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Shoulda Coulda Woulda (pic's) - Yup, amost 50 degrees and sunny 12-10-02 up here in Fargo county, Minn that is. Rode about 100 miles yesterday afternoon, roads nice and dry, hands stayed warm and ran into only one other scooter! No winter storage for me...
drink.gif

Hey Higgy ever seen a Tornado? ( I dont mean Colin Edwards )

Its still raining buckets here for the last 30+ hrs.  
glare.gif

Worst ever was 1991 220 inches for the year, worst 24hr period was Nov 2000, 29 inches!
wow.gif
Lotta roads & some bridges washed away. avg rainfall is about 150 + inches annual. Hilo Hawaii weather

Nah...(knock, knock, knock) dont get too many here in the immediate area. I know it rains everyday there too....sucks for you...but you still live in HI. whiny..............
smile.gif

Back