The trade

My Busa, that is
blush.gif

Dude, I won't even let my brother-in-law ride my baby and he asks every time I see him. Its getting annoying really, hehe.

I just can't believe you drove a different way back to the office. I woulda been on him like white-on-rice.

What the heck,,, ill let just about anyone ride my bike, just as long as they have something for me to ride. If some thing should happe, the bike can allways be replaced. And hopefully nothing happens to him!!!

beerchug.gif
drink.gif
beerchug.gif
drink.gif

beerchug.gif

drink.gif

You have a set of brass balls. The only people I have allowed to ride my bike was my two cusins and they both ride R1. After they rode my bike they said it was the most comfortable and powerful. They said it was like riding a Cadillac with a Ferrari engine.

When asked to ride my bike I just reply, "sure, soon as you hand me $15,000.00, its all yours, ride it as long as you like."

What the heck,,, ill let just about anyone ride my bike, just as long as they have something for me to ride. If some thing should happe, the bike can allways be replaced. And hopefully nothing happens to him!!!

beerchug.gif

drink.gif

beerchug.gif

drink.gif
+1 on that. I'll let some ride my Busa, but i'm selective. If i know they don't belong on my type of bike or any bike for that matter, they don't ride.

beerchug.gif

drink.gif

Oh it's all over for your co-worker. that feeling of being strapped to a rocket overcomes and won't let gon until you get back on one again. and again and again...

Nice to have a cruiser on the side though for us old guys.

Hehehe- If I'm still riding when I've reached you guys' level, that will be a milestone for me! I'm fallin' apart at 35!

Kudos to you- Keep goin!!

BUSAFETT

Good job....I have let both my uncle and brother ride mine. I love it but they are family and I know if my uncle dropped it that it would be either replaced or repaired. And the same with my brother...or I would opt to take his 06 GSXR 1000. Anyone else though gets that "look"...you know the one..kinda like they just asked to sleep with your wife.

Back