About to trade

The reason you are not getting answers to the "problems" is that it sounds like he is trying to unload his problems on you.

Red Flag #1 Personally, I have never heard of Supertrapp making a busa exhaust.

Red Flag #2 1440 is not a common engine size. 1363 or 1397 are common overbores. 1441 is a Gen 2 crank with a 1397 overbore

Red flag #3 Hard starting could be so many things, it is hard to even tell. Is the hard starting that it does not want to crank over? Is it that it cranks and cranks and cranks, with no fire?? Is it slobbering when it starts??

See what I mean?

Yeah, talked a guy I know who works at a local shop. He's pretty much saying the same thing as you guys. Thanks for the advice, the 14 will be on craigslist shortly.

Check out the classifieds here, you can probably get a used Gen 1 for less than you sell your bike for, and have money to mod it the way you like. But after owning both, Gen 2 is the way to go if you can afford it

Its always a little sketchy when buying not oly a used bike but one that has been modifed. Anothing thing I would have thrown in is get all the info on who did the work for him and see if they are even reputable.

In my mind I wouldnt want a bike someone else modifed, to me that wouldnt be my bike just something I bought. I am glad to see you got the good advice I knew you would get from here and listened. Good luck selling your bike, and welcome to the org.

Back