The "STUNGUN" is headed home!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Gents...The "STUNGUN" is headed to the house...After what to me seems like an eternity Gold Rush picked her up today...I pray that she's here by Sunday...I got some %$#@$%# heads to chop!!!Ride report to follow...
evil.gif

stungun_headed_home.jpg

The "STUNGUN" is on the far side nearly out of view...  
evil.gif

In Jackson, TN...On I-40 between Nashville and Memphis...
evil.gif

Yeah, give us a ride report and also a report on "Gold Rush" transport.

Got a call from a Gold Rush driver 'bout 30 mins ago...Had to go buy lottery tickets...Anyway he said he would be delivering the "STUNGUN" tomorrow afternoon...

I wrote an indepth email to Gold Rush after the intial pick up expressing my concern with their company I don't know if that helped or not...If I get the bike tomorrow as promised I'll let you all know...
evil.gif

What was the lag time how far off were they from the original eta.
Just checkin for future refs

Cool. Let us know how you make out! I just got mine last night, but no time to ride yet... seemed better, but still a little odd in the lower RPMs... It's got the bigger injectors in it now.

Later Bud,

Doc

Their explanation was that they had a driver quit...You figure...My position was simple get my shat where I sent it...Ten days to get down...Two days to return...The truck that delivered my bike is headed to Monterey with three high $ race cars so that may have had something to do with it...
evil.gif

Cool.  Let us know how you make out!  I just got mine last night, but no time to ride yet... seemed better, but still a little odd in the lower RPMs...  It's got the bigger injectors in it now.

Later Bud,

Doc
Just rode it to the house...Excellent throttle response...Pulls like a b%$#% and then goes into boost...Man the BOV is wicked...Gonna clean it a bit and roll out for a couple of hours...It's right now...
evil.gif

Cool.  Let us know how you make out!  I just got mine last night, but no time to ride yet... seemed better, but still a little odd in the lower RPMs...  It's got the bigger injectors in it now.

Later Bud,

Doc
If you are running rough on the bottom you may want to increase the fuel pressure a little. Also check that your hoses are not kinked or has any cavitations.

Their explanation was that they had a driver quit...You figure...My position was simple get my shat where I sent it...Ten days to get down...Two days to return...The truck that delivered my bike is headed to Monterey with three high $ race cars so that may have had something to do with it...
evil.gif
i swear they better be bringing me my bike before they go out there, if they dont they are never gonna hear the end of it

How much does shipping your bike like that cost? I called ALLIED once to ship my bike to Seattle Wa to ride with a friend of mine but they wanted $800  
eek2.gif

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091755318 -->

Back