The other bike (at the bash)

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I know several of us have other bikes than the Busa.

I think it would be pretty neat if we all bring the stable mates and take a ride through the dragon just for the heck of it.

Anyone interested or am I just wasting my time...

The "other" bike...
DSC08147.jpg

Nice F4i I had one just like it until 6 months ago when the wife made me clean out the garage.

And here I am ......struggling to figure out how to get my Busa to the Bash! And you want to bring more then one bike. Bastid :poke: :laugh:
J/K...can't you see my jealousy? :p

Jokes aside...I'm sure a few other members would or will be bringing their other bikes. Don't Don & Ken and few others have trailers and usually bring a couple bikes w/ them?

Ted,
If you want me to ride your stablemate since who knows what Cap and Omar will have done to Bessie by then... well twist my arm and I will do it. Need I remind you about Christophers trike??? :poke: :rofl:

Ted,
If you want me to ride your stablemate since who knows what Cap and Omar will have done to Bessie by then... well twist my arm and I will do it. Need I remind you about Christophers trike??? :poke: :rofl:

If you need a bike to ride Shawn, it's all yours. Only side note, it's not confirmed if I will be able to make it. And if I can't make it, we can still meet up and you can take it there yourself.

However, I bet Cap and Omar will have your bike done though!

Trike... what trike... :rofl:

Ted,

First of all, I overheard them talking on the Talimina ride, Its no longer Bessie. Im pretty sure I heard the Name ( Pink Flamingo ) being thrown around. ???:whistle:

Ted if we were coming you KNOW we'd have the little bikes (My R6 and Darrell's Super Motard) .. heck we only rode the Busas ONCE at the last bash!!

Back