NEW BIKE ITCH

ike

Registered
I was just wondering how many of you got an itch for a new bike and if so whats on your mind? I'm still waiting for a all new busa and if it happens that will probably be my 00's other stable mate. Oh how I can't wait to scratch that itch.

I was hoping the 2006 busa would be changed. I'll wait till 2007 and see if a new one comes out then. I'd like more power but mainly I'd like a lighter better handling busa. If suzuki doesn't change I'll buy a different brand next year.

Assuming my mind doesn't change i'll be doing one of the following..

selling the 'busa/trading the 'busa, or paying off what little I owe on it and buying either a RC51, or gsxr750.

I will probably wait until i can look at a new gxxr750 in person before I do anything. .. March from what I'm hearing from the local 'zuk guy.. maybe travel a bit to look at one if somebody close gets one early.

I've been considering buying a little SV 650 or something just for a track bike for a while now. Although i bring the busa to the track, it can really get you in trouble there. I think it would be fun to just bomb around in something smalll and light on track days.

Ive had 4 different bikes this year alone and im still itching for something new.... i think i have a problem.
race.gif

If i could, i'd get an all black 05' RC51 with some BST carbon rims, Ohlins susp, Corbin, reworked HRC motor, Arata full system, Arata rearsets and a set of 24inch ape hangers(Gotcha!). Maybe some Carbon bodywork to topo it off. There would be more little stuff like all TI fasteners and stuff but i don't feel like typing for hours.

Ah, to be rich like Rhythm. hehe

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130089646 -->

'06 GSXR750, '05 ZX-10R, and '06 GSXR1000. Can't decide!! I don't have funds anyways.

i've been thinking about a 600 next spring but i'm being told i will hate it......i love my torque and my top end! I may have to look at that 06 GSXR750 in the spring.

I have a slight itch, but it's for a dirt bike. I have never had one and they look like they would be fun. Can't even think about another street bike, I just love my busa!

GMbusa
Professional Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.66

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (yamahor @ Oct. 23 2005,09:11)
Quote (GMbusa @ Oct. 23 2005,10:45)
Ah, to be rich like Rhythm. hehe

If only all of us could be cool like Rhythm.

As for me, I want a Busa, maybe a turbo, Stretched arm, Pearl White, Polished frame and arm..............

Sorry, had an accident.

You can borrow my Busa whenever you want. [/QUOTE]

I love the love your showing my boy (yamahor), Paul but what in the hell r you going to ride at the next spring roll out if yamahor is Pimpn your bike ?
rock.gif

Theres nothing worse to see than a bikeless ryda.
laugh.gif

I would like to try a liter bike but I know I won't last too long due to ergonomics. Next would be the power cruiser segment, like a blacked out Road Warrior. Something that has a good aftermarket for performance upgrades.

Back