The Grumpy's went down today

Damn

First let me say Im glad you are both still with us,

That could have turned out sooooo much worse if you hadnt been thinking, Way to stay alert

Never heard of a throttle sticking but I can only imagine it. Just what you need the fastest bike in the world ( Yeah Im still holding to that story ) with a stuck throttle :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Once again, Glad your still both with us.

Dave, glad to hear that you guys are alive... My thoughts and hopes for a quick recovery go out; if there is anything you need, please let us know.

First off, glad you are both still alive and hope the healing comes quick. I saw this happen to a friend on a dirt bike once. He said he let off throttle completely and snapped it full after a shift and somehow put a kink large enough to prevent the cable from going back into the line.. he too dumped it. What other choice do you have? Again glad you are both ok. The more I hear about passengers coming off on here I hate to have my wife with me. I don't think I could handle her getting hurt, my fault or not.

accidents are never a good thing.. Glad to hear you weren't hurt worse.. Payers for a speedy recovery.. :bowdown:

Dave a Angela are really sore this morning. They are still at the hotel trying to get moving. They will heading home later this morning.

Here is a pic of the bike

Picture 031 (Small).jpg

Wow ... Scary stuff right there ... happy you're both doing ok after all that.

Hope you both heal quick and best wishes to you both ...

I think totalled may be an understatement

Yes the bike is totalled, for sure.
It is insured but, Dave didn't have any extra coverage for what the bike was worth.
So it will be time to start over.

Back