The dream job!!!

ChrisJP said:

one way or another...stuff like that tends to open doors that were once closed!!! [/QUOTE] <span style='color:orangered'>(Repeated about 4 times)
smile.gif
</span>

wow stupid computer sorry guys

<span style='color:orangered'>(Sorry then I got too happy and deleted one too many...)
Rev</span>

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146757017 -->

Incredible! I know I will be enjoying this opportunity vicariously through you guys so many pics and write up a good blog daily.

Have a blast for the rest of us knuckle (some knee) draggers who couldn't get away from the grind.

Looks like Ninja and I are on our way! From what ive heard, we are the only 2 from the ORG headin to atlanta, so we will represent!! plenty of pics to come!
cool.gif

Hhaha sweetness i thought i was the only org member who got this job!!  guess not.  i think i am on the other team though..  as i know im ending up in LA.  maybe we could talk to them and get us on the same team.  wouldnt mind bike week
smile.gif
 PM me with what ur thinkin about this job and all.  cant wait to meet ya on monday.  matt
Looks like 3

Not sure how they are getting their "data" for events, but no one can advise better than the members here about the local events, bike nights, locations, and assist with "photo" ops FYI!.

When you get to caps area he just might have a "banner" or something w/ the .org logo for your photo session to get the board out there more.

JD

figures are none of my business but will you have to fulfill the entire time period before you get paid? "free bike insurance" after this?

Letter's of recommendation for the "next" project?

Think bigger now.

JD

figures are none of my business but will you have to fulfill the entire time period before you get paid?  "free bike insurance" after this?

Letter's of recommendation for the "next" project?

Think bigger now.

JD
ICE, I'm bein paid on a week by week basis. And I have a daily per diem salary that accompanies the weekly salary.

Its my understanding that the SportBike Riders are like Independent contractors, hired on specifically just for this job, but there is a chance of me coming on permanent with this company if all goes as well as expected!

Where is Cap located and ill check and see if either of the tours are in his area??

Chemist

Hey, if you come through South-west Ohio, drop me a PM.  I wanna see this bike in person.  
biggrin.gif
Atomic, pardon my poor geography skills, but i do know one team is headed to both Cincinatti and Columbus. If i would have payed more attention to a map in school, i might know if that was close to ur area!! ;) but let me know!

Back