The dream job!!!

Im thinkin about gettin RSD or someone to possibly hook me up with an ORG tee shirt to wear out when im doin the promotin...dont want to over step my boundaries though!
wink.gif

OK remeber, Mcdonalds, truck stops, panera bread, and most hotels have "free" wireless connections. Stop by one in the parking lot and whip out the lap top. Connect and post up where your at, how long etc. Most folks would like to congrat ya, meet ya or get a pic with their bike and your new one. Be nice if they hooked you up with a video camera on the bike! AHEM AHEM AHEM. Suggest it. Minor change to them
JD

OK remeber, Mcdonalds, truck stops, panera bread, and most hotels have "free" wireless connections.  Stop by one in the parking lot and whip out the lap top.  Connect and post up where your at, how long etc.  Most folks would like to congrat ya, meet ya or get a pic with their bike and your new one.  Be nice if they hooked you up with a video camera on the bike!  AHEM AHEM AHEM.  Suggest it.  Minor change to them
JD
ICE! Ur readin my mind bro!! Ive got a few requests for the bike, on top of all the mods they claim to have made already (exhaust, chrome rims, neons, etc)...

Thanks for the suggest on the wireless! im bringin my laptop w/ wireless card but they are also providing one, probably nicer than mine! Look, as soon as i see the bike im gettin pics and uploading em to yall!! Guess i need to upgrade my Hayabusa.org account and get some upload space! ;)

Chemist

Congrats! Sounds freakin' awesome! Let me know if you hit the Chicagoland area on your way to Wisconsin.

good luck bro
thumbs-up.gif
you got an awesome opportunity, gettin paid to ride a custom busa every day
biggrin.gif
its a shame my busa induced driving record came back to bite me in the a** or i'd be on the team with ya
sad.gif
give me a call later and we'll get the busas out one last time before you leave.........which reminds me...i'd be glad to take care of your busa for you
biggrin.gif
ill make sure she's been run through her paces each and every day
race.gif
jump9.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats... Keep us posted. Maybe see you up at Laconia or Americade in June. I'll definetly be at Americade the week of June 5th.
beerchug.gif

jeeeeealousy jeeeeealousy jeeeeealousy.

Remember all the org. when you are out there having fun on the new busa

hey do you get to keep the busa when your done

this is the second best job in the worl the cop one the busa has got to be the best. (he gets to speed without any reprecusions)

sad.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

OK, But uh...What exactly is it you are going to be doing? Sure Ride a Busa we got that. But why? Companies don't throw money out the window for nothing, and they expect a return on investment. So, I gotta ask what exactly is it you'll be doing? You will earn the $930 a week, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how.

Sounds like a hell of a deal congrats, but I gotta know what it is you'll be doing.
thumbs-up.gif

Rev, I'm no expert but my guess is that they'll be traveling and advertising for the cola company...kind of like the guys that get their VW bugs painted up with the name of some local company and just drive around...

That's my guess anyway...what do I know? Don't answer that... LOL

When they get to their destination he'll help setup camp...tents, stands, advertisements, kissing both, bob for apples, guess your weight scale, etc..

VAbusa had it right.... this is a marketing company.

The soda company has purchased 4 of these bikes and they have been completely redone to displayt the graphics of the company with the sole purpose of advertising. If any of you have ever been to a, NHRA race or been in the pit area of a race, its basically the same concept...put up a stand, or in our case, the VAN we will be travelling in, gice away free products and memorabilia from the company, and just have fun basically. Its pleasing to know that the company is using the Busa to reach a more diverse audience, actually targeting motorcycle enthusiasts. (im sure the harley guys wont be comin to my area). Not only will we be hitting major events like NASCAR, but we are also targeting local hot spots for bikes like bike week's, bike night's at Hooters, etc. No circus act on this trip...after numerous conversations with the comany putting on this tour, they really got their $hiD together over there!

Looks like its gonna be a wild ride, but very safe and collected. We have to ride within the limits of the law and no stunts! Which doesnt bother me too bad, i mean, its not my bike to be stunting in the first place!

Oh, and NO, we unfortunately do not get to keep the bike. The soda company will be keeping 3 bikes, and selling one off, and they informed me that the riders will have first crack at buying it when the tour is over

Somethin kewl to add, this company has also built the "Coors Light Silver Bullet" love train which will debut in Houston Texas later this month. It will be on a nine month tour around the US do similar promotional work. The 18wheeler that was converted to a train has everything from plasma tv's to a flowing beer waterfall on the inside of the trailer!

Like i said earlier, as soon as i get there monday and they give me my bike and all my new riding gear, ill be snappin pics and postin em up!

BACHARLES, if i had a ORG tee shirt man, id be sportin it every chance i got! Anyone got any ideas where i can get one like super fast?? I fly in 5 days, so its got to get here QUICK!! Maybe RSD or CAP can hook me up with one for advertising pusposes
biggrin.gif

Hhaha sweetness i thought i was the only org member who got this job!! guess not. i think i am on the other team though.. as i know im ending up in LA. maybe we could talk to them and get us on the same team. wouldnt mind bike week
smile.gif
PM me with what ur thinkin about this job and all. cant wait to meet ya on monday. matt

Back