Sweet Dreams

The_Duke

Registered
Hello All,

I'm happy to be here. Just signed up. I had a 2000 Red & Silver for about 16,000 miles. I'm awaiting the funds to buy another one for KEEPS!!

I just spent 25 minutes writing a post that was just zapped
cussing.gif

Anyway, the long and short. I made a poor decision to trade in my Bus for a gixxer 600. I was unemployed in the fall of 2002 and had to sell the 6 anyway. But for the last year and a half, I 've had time to reflect on what a poor decision I made in giving up the Hayabusa.

I leave my body at night and float onto a Hayabusa on the Milwaukee freeways and ride abut 120-150 mph. I wake up feeling like I've died and returned. Heaven and Hayabusa both start with "H".

Being bikeless, is like having an amputation. In the next 18-24 months I plan to be writing a thread tellling everyone that "I just got a new Hayabusa....I'm HOME again..."

Im there with ya man, I feel the pain. However I will not be dreaming about us riding together
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

They'll have to take my busa from my cold dead body!
laugh.gif

My backup CDs, two hard disks and my bike is all I need in life. Everything else can go.
biggrin.gif

Welcome - This is a great place to check in. A lot of people believe that the '05 will finally be the year the Busa receives a major upgrade so you might be right on time for that
smile.gif

Your dream will come true at the right time...Anyway enjoy the board while your awake...Welcome...
evil.gif

laugh.gif

i feel u man
i was in the same spot when i got me monster 900 repoed ( i gave it back cause i couldnt make the payments)
did i dream abut a busa? no i dreamed about any thing with two wheels and a motor to do 50 miles an hour.

dont worry bud u ll get whats coming too u.
the bike gods dont sleep they know who deservers a bike and who dont

wink.gif

Welcome to the board. Like Narcisuss said my Busa is here to stay. I hope you can get back on one soon.

Welcome to the board...here's to hoping you get a Busa again real soon!
beerchug.gif

Welcome. Obviously no sub for the Busa. I feel for you with no 2 wheeler. Sad state of mind.

Dreams can come true, it can happen to you...
smile.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!
biggrin.gif

I hope to be re-united with the Hayabusa soon...

Back