The day is finally here.

Kassofcmb

Registered
I finally get to buy a solo hump. G/F's doing her last day of MSF class today (which is funny cause she'll have her endorsement before my long time riding buddy, oh the trash talk he will recieve) anyways I bought her a VF500 interceptor off craiglist. Now I get to ride solo (not that I didn't before just always had the problem of her randomly saying she wanted to go) and riding is an activity I think should be all about me!

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

That's awesome!! Congrats. Nothing like sharing the road with a loved one.
beerchug.gif

I finally get to buy a solo hump. G/F's doing her last day of MSF class today (which is funny cause she'll have her endorsement before my long time riding buddy, oh the trash talk he will recieve) anyways I bought her a VF500 interceptor off craiglist. Now I get to ride solo (not that I didn't before just always had the problem of her randomly saying she wanted to go) and riding is an activity I think should be all about me!
Ahh, but something you can do together!

Not to steal the thread how short can you be and drive a sport bike? lol I took the girlfriend to Eureka Springs last weekend for our first trip on the Busa and now she thinks that she wants her own bike... I told her she's too short at 4' 11

Welcome to the double edge sword.

I'm glad my wife rides, but I'm always more worried about her when she's on her own bike than when she's on the back of mine.

I guess I have too much of a type A personality
dunno.gif

Welcome to the double edge sword.

I'm glad my wife rides, but I'm always more worried about her when she's on her own bike than when she's on the back of mine.

I guess I have too much of a type A personality
dunno.gif
I couldn't have said that better myself.

I remember the first time someone cut my girlfriend off (she rides in front, like she's supposed to to set her own pace). I pounded on the asswipes window at the next stoplight and screamed at him through my helmet.

I had 2 of those VF500's and I LOVED them. Wish I still had them. Maybe one day I will be able to find another one.

She will have a blast on it!

That's cool man. My wife is too afraid to ride with me not to mention she can't because she doesn't have her gear anyway.
thumb_up.gif

I've said a thousand times, nothing better than seeing your girl riding along with you!

AFTER she learns to really ride, that is.
biggrin.gif
Up until then, it's rather stressful!

--Wag--

Back