Proud Dad / Nervous Dad

Ours is now 3 weeks old.

Hayababy~!~

crawl shirt.jpg

as a dad,, I understand, my little girl is 17 amd just started driving a car, Im not sure how I would react with her riding a bike, I have always kept her far away from my motorcycle hobby, but I did take her for a ride on the busa last week.

awesome!

My wife just passed her written test earlier today and i think they are just finishing the first part of the riding course MSF:cheerleader: Tomorrow riding test :poke:

i think you are much luckier than a lot of parents these days, she seems to really have a good head on her shoulders...this generally means she has had someone in her life that has been a positive role model and has taught her how to think and act like something other than a spoiled child...i think she will be fine

congrats to her for moving toward having and piloting her own ride and to you for having helped to raise a wonderful daughter :beerchug:

+1. Try to remember you went through what she's going through too. As a father, I understand how you feel :beerchug:

Last edited:
When my wife told me that she wanted to give it a shot the first thing that went through my head was every close call I've ever had. Strange feeling watching her go ahead while practically knocking your knees together.

Now she's smoother than I am, just spend plenty of time riding with her, plenty of parking lot practice, plenty of support.

Stay safe!

Appreciate the kind words, folks!

Well, Lauryn finished up today will flying colors.... she scored well in the Written Test in the morning, and here she is in line to take the final Range Tests:

WaitInLine.jpg

She kicked butt on the Range tests, and was ecstatic to finally get her Motorcycle Endorsement, displaying it proudly next to Dad:

endorsement.jpg

Next up: she is going to go test ride that Ninja EX500 for sale in her home town.... :beerchug:

If you loved having her as a pilon can't stop her now just keep instructing her looks like you have done a fantastic job so far:thumbsup: always help to to keep remind her an everyone assume you are invisible an expect the cager to not see you..
Kawasaki Ninja 500.
some kids are just born to rebel against their parents no matter what :laugh: JK

To bad you can't ride with her. :poke: That would be fun!

Last edited:
Congrats War. Know how you feel. My 20 year old son is riding a 09 Kawi 250 ninja. I have signed him up for a couple of track days in Sept which will help him improve his riding and braking skills.
Be proud that they are taking up similar interests to yours.:beerchug:

Rumble.

some kids are just born to rebel against their parents no matter what :laugh: JK

Or follow in your foot steps~!~

I know it's gotta be a scary thing to go through. Just going through my wife getting her permit and riding was scary enough, LoL

Back