The 'Curse' of Biden

I dont believe a hate of a person for his actions is the same as the hate for an entire race because of the color of the skin. What your telling me is calling me stupid has the same effect as calling an African American a N? Both are hate and are considered to be at the same levels right?
I definitely see your point, no doubt about it. But I simply disagree. If someone decides to clock you over the head with a crowbar, why should the crime be any less important based on the reason? As a white male with no minority racial or sexual attributes, does it hurt less when I get hit? Do I lose less money from missing work? Does my family suffer less from the loss of my protection? If I died, would my family miss me less? No. Then why should the punishment for the perpetrator be any more for someone based on the color of their skin or choice of lifestyle? It's a purely emotional argument and has no merit on paper. You can't argue the value of sexuality. You can't argue the value of race. But you can argue the value of lost income, lost life. We have become a society of politicial correctness, where the word has become more powerful than the action. It's very sad in my opinion.

I am with you Blanca. I don't understand why we can't have a United Whitey College Fund? Why can't we have a white history month?

Big Guy too me they would be just a racist as the others.
Just need to be a 'college fund' for all.

Wait 30yrs all the illegal immigrants we have 'enslaved' we want a
United Immigrant Fund

Its a slippery slope.
Once given to one all others will rightfully be entitled to their own.
Then you get separation all over again which continues racism.

while i understand your feeling about BET, Historically Black Colleges, United ***** College fund and other things.....

it does not change the fact that these things are needed. they come as a result of the people that complain the most about them. If blacks were treated fairly, there would not be a need for Black Colleges, if the major networks prodeuced black shows, there would not be a market for BET....there are lots of groups,charities and organizations the give assistance to young people as they prepare for college, some are genral, some are base on race, ethnicity, religion or gender...

nobody is outraged that network TV is about white folks, or that spanish TV is filled latino's....

Biden....he is cool, he is proffesional and dropping a four letter word to the president only shows how "real" this guy is. we have come to see "proffesional" as way of dressing,talking or acting.....when in fact what it really means to be expert, and trained in a field he is practicing and getting paid for.

Afterhours it is the same as the middle east .
A continuation of the status quo.
To continue to have these orgs we continue the separation.

Sure not all treat or get treated fairly but I am still a believer in the human conscience and the fact most people are color blind and not racist.

Same as when a guy goes crazy with a gun.
He becomes the one the reps the entire gun owning populace.
That is not true.
Same as when one person says a racist statement .
He does rep the whole mass.

I hope one day we can all just get along but still hold onto our own individuality.
But the Govt has been calling this the melting pot for a reason.
They just want a bunch of mixed breed Jerry Springer grads working at Walmart paying taxes and keeping quiet..

Just relax we will take care of you..

It's ok to compare Bush to a monkey, but I would be labeled a racist if I did it with Obama. Think about the double standard. I don't find it funny.

None of this affects how I feel about you guys, so don't take my disappointment as a commentary on you, I just don't find the humor in making fun of a person for their personality traits. Politics is one thing, but to make fun of someone for the way they speak or the way they look is pretty rotten. Especially the President of the United States.

Bogus, a little while back posted a pick of a organ grinders monkey in reference to an Obama post and nobody had a problem with that. I'm too lazy to search for the original post. Sorry. :)

cheers
ken

Now back to
Freak-en laughing
at Freak-en Joe Biden . . .

:laugh:
giphy.gif

Back