Thanks GoldenChild

Hey man we all have down cycles in life.  If someone hasn't yet, they are either blessed or they just haven't had it happen yet.  I was hit head on in a car crash by a kid with no insurance.  I had TONS of it....at least that is what I believed by paying those premiums all those months.  Anyhow, I was laid up for nearly a year and lost pretty much everything.  You get past it with patience and persistence

I also take care of my elderly (in thier 80s) parents and I will tell you that what you are setting your sights on is wonderful and very needed.  Hang in there and do what your instincts tell you is the right thing to do.
Thanks, it is hard to explain to people that are not on this board the type of comratery (prob not spelled right) on this site. People can't believe that people can be so close yet so far away on a website. This site has been my little break from reality and has helped me stay sane.

I talked to Daniel a few days ago. One of the things that sticks out during our conversation is when he told me "I don't like to spend $$ when I don't have to...", and he suggested a way for me to do a mod without spending $$, he could of easily said sure I have those in stock, how many do you want to buy.

So I decided to spend $1000 on a exhaust system I had been looking at. I liked his honesty. I called back two days later and he answered "Hey Joe how are you doing?" right off the bat. That is what I call customer value.

Remember, What goes around comes around in different ways......You helped your Grandfather...Hence....Others are helping you....

Thats what happens in reality.....

I just first wanna say Thanks to you all for building me up as a person then as a business.You are my foundation and make me stronger daily..This place is almost like being in church,family thru thick and thin..I have been doing this for a few years and would like to be in a better financial postion but I don't front for noone,I still struggle do to a soft economy,weather his has been non riding weather since Sept.but the man upstairs is gonna make it right in due time..I do this cause I love it,not for the money,I have made large amounts of money at one time and was still unhappy,now I make way less and am Happy cause I help others everyday go where they want without it being about money.
beerchug.gif
to you all and I just wanna say THANKS.

I just first wanna say Thanks to you all for building me up as a person then as a business.You are my foundation and make me stronger daily..This place is almost like being in church,family thru thick and thin..I have been doing this for a few years and would like to be in a better financial postion but I don't front for noone,I still struggle do to a soft economy,weather his has been non riding weather since Sept.but the man upstairs is gonna make it right in due time..I do this cause I love it,not for the money,I have made large amounts of money at one time and was still unhappy,now I make way less and am Happy cause I help others everyday go where they want without it being about money.
beerchug.gif
to you all and I just wanna say THANKS.
beerchug.gif
Back at'cha,D, and for all you do and some, U Da Man.
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

beerchug.gif

super.gif

super.gif

This place is awesome and it is thanks to members like Goldenchild and DR1300R that make it this way!
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

God Bless you both Daniel and DR1300----

It is good to see that as bad as this world has become there are STILL some AWESOME folks here through it all---

God says, "If you love me, keep my commandments-" Love one another and Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

super.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Daniel saved me much mullah when I laid my bike down 9 weeks ago. He is one heck of a guy, and yes, it means something to me as well when the business you are calling answers the phone "Hey Mike, whats going on brother." It makes you realize you are not another number, or just another sale. He makes you feel like you should stop by (2105 miles from my door to his shop, sounds like a fun ride though) just to say hi and shoot the breeze.
beerchug.gif

Not trying to thread jack, but did you get my package Daniel?

Daniel saved me much mullah when I laid my bike down 9 weeks ago.  He is one heck of a guy, and yes, it means something to me as well when the business you are calling answers the phone "Hey Mike, whats going on brother."  It makes you realize you are not another number, or just another sale.  He makes you feel like you should stop by (2105 miles from my door to his shop, sounds like a fun ride though) just to say hi and shoot the breeze.
beerchug.gif

Not trying to thread jack, but did you get my package Daniel?
Thanks,not yet,camels bring the mail out here so they a little slow
laugh.gif

Great job Daniel and DR1300!!! You guys stepped up and followed through  
bowdown.gif

Fate,  did you change both back and front brakes
rock.gif
I have a few extra front pads if you are still running on old ones, PM me, I'll hook ya up no charge  
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

Wow, this board is awesome. I tell my girlfriend about the stuff we do for each other and she doesn't understand why we help each other, just cuz we share the same passion.

It's refreshing

Got everything done and still running really hot. Fan kicks on by itself now, so not sure if it is thermostat. I felt that the bike was too hot so shut it off, gauge showed a little over half, when I started the bike it was just under red! May just rewire fan to run all the time. That fan blows some air though
beerchug.gif

Back