Thanks GoldenChild

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
GoldenChild pm'd me about a overheating problem I have been having. I had asked him for a price on a thermostat. He told me to call him, and after a phone conversation, was pretty sure my stock fan blade is the problem, not the thermostat. My bike is my only transportation while I am in Florida working on a new business and am in a bad money crunch. I had to start getting out of the real estate biz with the market the way it is and currently am working on an assisted living business that takes alot of training, licensing and is alot different than what I am used to. My bike is in need of an oil change, my back brake pad looks ok, but has left a mark on the outer part of the rotor (not dug in), and is making a little noise, and then the overheating. I was in a little bit of a panic. The oil still looks pretty clean and probably can make it a little while, I can ride without a back brake, but don't want to risk my engine with overheating.

GoldenChild is sending a muzzy fan to me today and saving my bike. Thanks man!! I appreciate it and will have the $$ for you asap!!! You will never know how much I appreciate this. He said to pay him when I can. He could have sold me a thermostat and I would have never known any better.

If you need parts, go to our sponsors before going to a stealership. Half the stealerships have guys that don't even ride, let alone ride Hayabusas. The sponsors know there stuff!!!

Props to you GoldenChild!
beerchug.gif

I havent got a spare bike can i be helped ?
cool.gif

Nice 1 Goldenchild nice to know some people still care about others
thumb_up.gif

I have dealt with Daniel as well. A credit to the Busa community and this board. Heck I even got to talk to his mom and brother by accident when he was calling me about a stem stand I was buying from him.

BTW if you don't have time to chnage your oil, you do realize that you will need to decowl your bike and spend some time installing this fan.....right? May as well change the oild as well. I run full synthetic 15W40 in the Fla heat.

Welcome to Fla.....wait til about Mid July when you roast just backing your bike out of the garage.

pm sent..
It is weird how things work out, first off, I did not post this to get any sympathy for my situation. I have just been in a bad spot lately. Was taking care of my grandfather all last year and he passed away and during the time taking care of him, I was not really able to work much. I then had my house condemed for a bad septic which will cost over $12,000 and no income since last year. My savings went and I was just at rock bottom. I put everything I had left into starting a business here in Florida. It was like I was drivin to a new career taking care of my grandpa. I found it was not possible to afford assisted living with my grandpa and decided to start low cost homes for the elderly. I am getting alot of help to get licensed and started by State (not money, but support). I have a partner that is 120 percent commited to doing this also. Just money is really low until I have residence in the first facility. We may have 3 facilities before the end of the year and will have great income and are able to help people that were in my situation. I have not seen my family in 2 months. But will be moving them down here soon. I have been really down lately and this board has been my only relief. After talking to Goldenchild, I was in a great mood. He is a really good person. I told him I would send him a check, I don't want a handout, I want to make sure he gets paid... He is good people and is sending pads I need too. I then got pm from Dr1300R about oil and refused to let me refuse oil. I will be sending a check that will be good soon for that too. You guys rock!!! Right after that I had a call about some deals I had in Saint Louis and may have some decent cash to help a little bit soon. I was in a great positive mood today because of the members of this board and then POSITIVE things happen. Thanks to everyone, this board is a true FAMILY and I appreciate you all.
beerchug.gif

4 quarts of Mobile 1 synthetic oil and a Suzuki oil filter on there way my friend..
winkold.gif

Hey man we all have down cycles in life. If someone hasn't yet, they are either blessed or they just haven't had it happen yet. I was hit head on in a car crash by a kid with no insurance. I had TONS of it....at least that is what I believed by paying those premiums all those months. Anyhow, I was laid up for nearly a year and lost pretty much everything. You get past it with patience and persistence

I also take care of my elderly (in thier 80s) parents and I will tell you that what you are setting your sights on is wonderful and very needed. Hang in there and do what your instincts tell you is the right thing to do.

Back