Tell the NTSB to stay out of our states!

You are correct, the federal government should stay out of the states business.

As far as helmet laws are concerned a helmet law will not have reduce people with scrambled eggs for brains. Just go to a bike night in a state with a helmet law. Some of the things that pass for helmets are just laughable.

I do like the idea, "If you ride without a helmet you are on your own, but if you wear gear insurance will cover you."

Now the argument, "Motorcycles are just dangerous." Then the person saying that gets into a Subaru Justy. I have been to enough accidents to see these little econo-boxes fair about as well as a tin can when in an accident.

where does it stop? helmet or no helmet, pipes, dui blow in the tube mechines, insurance coverage denyal, seems like were being legislated out of existance. i really hope my grand-children will be able to ride if they choose. the helmet issue is really just a BIG line in the sand:rulez:

I hold the core belief that "Government is a Necessary Evil, Always Necessary and Always EVIL." That said I live in New Hampshire a places where adults (over 18) are not required to wear a seat belt or a helmet. I always choose to wear both) Our insurance and Health Care Costs are less than all our Neighbors.
This is simply one more intrusion by a Federal Agency to justify its existence. I have written NH congressional delegation to protest this foolishness.

I hold the core belief that "Government is a Necessary Evil, Always Necessary and Always EVIL." That said I live in New Hampshire a places where adults (over 18) are not required to wear a seat belt or a helmet. I always choose to wear both) Our insurance and Health Care Costs are less than all our Neighbors.
This is simply one more intrusion by a Federal Agency to justify its existence. I have written NH congressional delegation to protest this foolishness.

couple things in your statement ring true. One the government is eveil....and by evil i mean corrupt as hell. I do think it is needed but on a way smaller scale. we dont need all these poloticians senators governors mayors reps etc. Keep it simple stupid is my moto. Our founding fathers ideals have been way lost in translation over the years. I think we need to close the boarders and reboot.

Back