Does anyone here understand how our nation was formed?

It all started
with Dinosaurs .

:whistle:

#AllowingFreePeopleToBuyStolenLand ~ #BoughtWithTax$ ~ #THEoRg *

#FreePeopleOfColor ~ #NativeAmericans ~ #WillNotBuy *

Stolen ILLEGAL Land.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1618549
Should have read "Conquered Land" as the natives were conquered the same as they conquered the people who were there before they were.

#EarlyNatives ~ #Killing ~ #Primitive ~ #Misconceptions ~ #THEoRg *

E54WqNcOqkm6xiCjFCkGcg.png

Last edited:
That video is all good for the US natives...in Canada, they don't pay taxes, don't pay for healthcare, schooling or housing if they reside on reservations plus they get subsidiary (monthly) payment from the government of Canada.

With the ever changing demographics of today, I wonder how long this will be kept up? Many people living here in Canada and having their taxes used in supporting the "first nation" people are new to Canada themselves.

Get JOB money .jpg

That video is all good for the US natives...in Canada, they don't pay taxes, don't pay for healthcare, schooling or housing if they reside on reservations plus they get subsidiary (monthly) payment from the government of Canada.

With the ever changing demographics of today, I wonder how long this will be kept up? Many people living here in Canada and having their taxes used in supporting the "first nation" people are new to Canada themselves.
And it angers me to no end. You only need to prove I think like 25% First Nations/Aboringinal Peoples/what ever the fug they call themselves these days.
Just about every human race...I say human race because the conquering of people has been going on long before there were countries or nations.
Where is my slice of the pie...I'm of Irish decent. How many times do you think that island was over-run by anybody with a half decent boat.
I'm so sick of all this crying about all the ANCIENT HISTORY. Is it a good idea for anyone to dwell on what happened to "Their People" hundreds,if not thousands of years ago. The Canadian Gub/ment was not very nice to the Indian's (I say Indians because thats what my Indian friends and my adopted sister prefer) tossing them into residential schools and shid like that. How about what so-called Christians did to the ENTIRE WORLD as they ran across it conquering about 75% of the known world with a bible in one hand and a sword in the other. The Romans,the...blah blah blah.
Need something a little bit newer in history...The Nazi's,The Middle Eastern countries...etc etc.
"I'm an' alcoholic and refuse to get a fuggin' job because my Great Great fuggin' Great Grandfather suffered some kind of abuse at the hands of some sort of faction that doesn't even exist anymore.
Krap,where do I sing up? My mother had to quit school at 13 to work in a munitions factory in England to support the family and the war effort.A hard life at the hand's of the German people...at the time...well,where's my fuggin' cheque from the Gub'ment. Can't we ALL trace our lineage back to some horrific events that were not our fault?
How long should we has working tax payers have to shell out for the mistakes that some group of some sort did to someones ancestors?
Where does it stop? Canadian Indians have a case. The Abo's in Australia have a case.The people living in the Americas who got all kinds of sick and dead when the boats from Europe rolled up without an' invitation.
Is there one true people that actually have a land claim they can prove has always been theirs? Was North America not populated by tribes crossing the land bridge across the Bearing Straight? It wasn't their land,they just moved in. :laugh:
Aren't most of us concurred people? I am. Where's my fuggin' cheque?
Rubb.

The persecution of races and ethnicity has been and will be an ever on-going event unfortunately.

Canada is removing statues of our founding fathers due to their treatment of "first nations", in their time, this was sadly the acceptable norm...to remove their historic presence will not eliminate what was done hundreds of years ago.

Recently the Canadian government pardoned historic "first nation" chiefs in the killing of white settlers. We as a nation take down and remove statues and plaques of founding fathers from our history and yet pardon chiefs who ordered the killings of basically innocent settlers. I don't quite get it....both sides were basically at war with the other, both might have committed "war crimes and crimes against humanity" but I'm not so sure I am qualified to be 100% certain. Most of this has become a political bargaining point.

Many modern nations have been involved in "Ethnic cleansing" the war in the Balkans saw huge ethnic cleansing (found a mass grave there personally). That was a nasty war.....

Mass graves have been found in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan (and I'm sure many others) where one faction has wiped out other factions (civilians mostly) and tried to hide the fact they did.

It's a wild, dangerous world out there.

Many modern nations have been involved in "Ethnic cleansing" the war in the Balkans saw huge ethnic cleansing (found a mass grave there personally). That was a nasty war.....

Mass graves have been found in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan (and I'm sure many others) where one faction has wiped out other factions (civilians mostly) and tried to hide the fact they did.

It's a wild, dangerous world out there.
Agreed brother...history is sick. Taking down an' "artifact" of any kind however is not going to make it all good. Boo-fuggin'-Hoo get over it,move on,life is too short to cry about history.
I do believe history has to be studied in order to prevent repeating it.
I still want my cheque thou. I'll just wait here by the mailbox...

Rubb.

Well it was actually stolen from Native Americans. Unable to defeat the Natives militarily (much like Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.) , the US government resorted to treaties. The Natives agreed to the treaties and once they gave up their tactical advantage of being nomadic, the US government reneged on the treaties. To this day these illegal actions remain unresolved as the courts have repeatedly refused to adjudicate them. So, the US literally stole the lands from the Natives.

The United States of America was actually founded on the principles of the enlightenment. The enlightenment was supposed to point the way out of our animalistic behaviors and simplistic mentalities.

Carry on gentleman.

:thumbsup:
Well it was actually stolen from Native Americans. Unable to defeat the Natives militarily (much like Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.) , the US government resorted to treaties. The Natives agreed to the treaties and once they gave up their tactical advantage of being nomadic, the US government reneged on the treaties. To this day these illegal actions remain unresolved as the courts have repeatedly refused to adjudicate them. So, the US literally stole the lands from the Natives.

The United States of America was actually founded on the principles of the enlightenment. The enlightenment was supposed to point the way out of our animalistic behaviors and simplistic mentalities.

Carry on gentleman.
Picture a thick Englishman's accent..."Oh tosh,what twaddle."
Actually,sounds about right to me. :thumbsup:
Party on... :super:
Rubb.

Carry on gentleman.

Being conquered on paper or on the battle field equates to the same thing as politicians give the orders.

Back