Teaching my dog to ride!

LOL!  He would eat my pup for a snack!  Here she is...
wowold.gif
I WANT ONE!!!
thumb_up.gif

It helps to know that Danes truly think that they're small dogs, hence they sit in your lap, sleep next to you in your bed, want to sit up front in the car...

Little dog mentality trapped in a 150+ lb body...damn, I want a Dane again... *sigh*

Go on VA. He'll be good therapy for the hubby and boys. He won't take Scooby's place, but he will give unconditional love to the whole family.

It helps to know that Danes truly think that they're small dogs, hence they sit in your lap, sleep next to you in your bed, want to sit up front in the car...

Little dog mentality trapped in a 150+ lb body...damn, I want a Dane again... *sigh*
I have to tell you a story..

Coming home from the brother-in-laws, after a cookout. I had a cooler, camping chairs and a fan on one side of the back of my Rav4. The dog was on the other side.(Back seats were out)

Well when I took a corner all the stuff slid over and hit Justice. I've never seen a 140 lb dog climb into a front passenger seat faster than he did that day. His butt was in my face and his head was mashed against the windsheild.
biggrin.gif

I had to pull over right away and rearrange everything.. And he refused to get in the back with that stuff for about 5 minutes. Finally coaxed him in, but he scrunched up into a ball behind the passenger seat. Not to move for the 20 minutes it took to get home.
laugh.gif

VA I think you should take him too! After my maggie was killed I thought I would never handle another dog.. and lo and behold I ended up with 2 puppies the next day. It was hard at first, I always compared them to Maggie, but they are the loves of my life, plus two others....

It's good therapy... and of all our pets send us a guardian angel to help us cope.

And this found us, exactly 6weeks after our Akita died. And how old was she?? about 6 weeks.
She acts like him in many ways, if you can beleive that.

Suzi2.jpg

Cute story LadyHawk...I can just see Justice squeezing his way on up front
laugh.gif

I was paying at the vet's office one day after Scooby's checkup and while I was signing the check, the gals behind the 4 ft counter started chuckling. I look up to see Scooby's front paws on the counter and he's leaning over to sniff a bird that was squawking
laugh.gif
He, of course, stood taller than me when he did this, so I was looking UP at him...man, I miss my Danes...

*sniff*
*sniff*

laugh.gif

And this found us, exactly 6weeks after our Akita died. And how old was she?? about 6 weeks.
She acts like him in many ways, if you can beleive that.
Just after we lost Scoob, a stray black cat showed up...I ignored her for a long time, but she is now, as I type, lying around my house enjoying her new surroundings and toys...she's helped us all fill the void just a tad...not a Dane, but something new to have around...
smile.gif

Shadow acts like a dog...chases the kids, sleeps in an igloo in their room
laugh.gif

Back