Teaching my dog to ride!

Nice Great Dane, BUT GET THOSE PAWS OFF THAT 08 LOL,(Yea i see the blanket)
Jon(Loomis).

CAPTION THE PIC

Max is thinking - If he rolls his ankle on the ball I left there and he hits his head on the bumper of the truck I'll run and get help while he is in out and I'll be the hero and the poodle is gone!!
cool.gif

CAPTION THE PIC

Max is thinking - If he rolls his ankle on the ball I left there and he hits his head on the bumper of the truck I'll run and get help while he is in out and I'll be the hero and the poodle is gone!!  
cool.gif
Good one - sounds like something my dog would do. Beautiful pup - I wish I could help too... those eyes....

If I had the money to take cae of him, I'd drive down to pick him up in a second. Beautiful dog.

DUDE, You can't do that to your dog !!! How long have you had him ? Aren't the kids going to be upset ? I had a Great Dane growing up, and me, my sister, and all my friends LOVED that dog !! We use to ride her like a horse.

I REALLY hope everything works out for you !!!

VERY NICE BIKE !!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
TO THE 08

What a good dog for Greg  
poke.gif

winkold.gif
I've already got a best friend...  
blush.gif

Justice5.jpg

He is a very beatiful Dane, Ranger! I tell you what, if we had the room.. I'd be adopting your pup in a heart beat! Even tried talkin LadyHawk into it last night... after I fell in love with those pics~ We really just don't have enough house for two of these big boys~ I do hope you find a very loving family for him~ I'll ask around and see if I can help you out~ If worse comes to worse... I'll talk LadyHawk into takin him.. before you just let him go to just anyone... or worse even~  
coolold.gif

All the Dane talk made me dream about my Scooby last night
sad.gif

Good on you Greg...and I love the pic of Justice
cool.gif

What a good dog for Greg  
poke.gif

winkold.gif
blush.gif

Justice5.jpg

He is a very beatiful Dane, Ranger! I tell you what, if we had the room.. I'd be adopting your pup in a heart beat! Even tried talkin LadyHawk into it last night... after I fell in love with those pics~ We really just don't have enough house for two of these big boys~ I do hope you find a very loving family for him~ I'll ask around and see if I can help you out~ If worse comes to worse... I'll talk LadyHawk into takin him.. before you just let him go to just anyone... or worse even~  
coolold.gif
I'd agree to it in a heartbeat if we had a bigger yard.. but ours is just too small.

But yes, we will take him if worse comes to worse.. I guess we'd have to get off our butts and take them for walks about every 3 hours to keep the energy levels LOWWWWWWWwwwww.
sadnews.gif

What a good dog for Greg
poke.gif
winkold.gif
blush.gif

Justice5.jpg

coolold.gif
I'd agree to it in a heartbeat if we had a bigger yard.. but ours is just too small.

But yes, we will take him if worse comes to worse.. I guess we'd have to get off our butts and take them for walks about every 3 hours to keep the energy levels LOWWWWWWWwwwww.
sadnews.gif
Invest in a puppy treadmill
laugh.gif

What a good dog for Greg
poke.gif
winkold.gif
blush.gif

Justice5.jpg

coolold.gif

sadnews.gif
Invest in a puppy treadmill
laugh.gif
more like a horse walker...

I think you're right about that omslaw... that's not a dog - that's an Hors d'oeuvre!

*but a cute one!!!*

We've got a Miniature Pinscher too, and Justice LOVES her. He does occasionaly step on her, but she just latches on to his neck for a minute to remind him to look DOWN.
laugh.gif

Back