Too young to teach to ride?

DrBoom

Donating Member
Registered
I know that she is way to young to let ride, but just thought the pic was cute. She loves the bike and every time she sees it she says chicks dig it ( just like the plate ). I can't believe it took me this long to post a pic of the new baby.

lexibusa__Small_.JPG

Great lookin scoot and 'lil girl. Great Falls huh? I lived in Ulm, Cascade and Great Falls - went to Benjamin Franklin Elementary... Haven't been back there in years....

sweet ! I've been here for 25 years , my father was stationed at Malmstrom for almost 23 years.

sweet ! I've been here for 25 years , my father was stationed at Malmstrom for almost 23 years.
My grandmother and uncle still live out in Sun Valley - My mom used to manage a place called the Starlight motel...

I remember the old Smelter... I don't know if the stacks are even still there...

My grandmother and uncle still live out in Sun Valley - My mom used to manage a place called the Starlight motel...

I remember the old Smelter... I don't know if the stacks are even still there...
the stacks are still here, more of them I'm sure since you've been here. How long has it been since you've been here?

Cute photo. My sister's kids are in town and they loved seeing my bike when I rode over to the folks'. I might have to take a shot or two of them on mine for fun!

Cute Kid!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mine are the same - my 22 mo old goes nuts every time he sees the bikes- there's three- in the garage.

laugh.gif

the stacks are still here, more of them I'm sure since you've been here. How long has it been since you've been here?
Oh wow... like 82? So about 24 years?

Back