Sweet ass busa!

busabrother

Registered
I likey!!

bangin.jpg

I heard its someone who posts on suzukihayabusa.org
rock.gif

Paint looks pretty cool! I hope no one takes offense but I have been wanting to comment on this for awhile, I think the extended swing arms on the Busa make the bike look rediculous. I understand why they are done but it just destroys the look of it for me.
wink.gif

Sweet paint scheme...JIT2, I'm with you...anything more than 2" over looks very "strip only" to me, but that look is also pretty cool even when taken to the extreme. Still think a single sider would be my favorite choice.

Tim

colour combo is very  nice,but I'd  like to keep my oem swing arm(No offense)
director.gif

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076089231 -->

nice color scheme .. not much on the extended arms either, but i like the twisties vs the track...
smile.gif

Yeah I am with most of you on the swingarm extensions but again it a matter of taste, riding & performance preferance.

Here's an image of 2 Busa's that I got from one of the Busa chat boards.....For a while now I've loved the Blue and Silver Busa even without the chrome frame and stuff it looks seriously cool.
Let me know what you think.
dh

blu_n_orng_busa.jpg

I've seen a pic of that blue bike with a guy doing a stoppie on it..
cool.gif

Hmmm I like the extended swingarm, though I haven't decided whether I will go that route or not; more than likely I will and just keep two swingarms. But one thing I noticed is that most who didin't like live west of the mississippi, while it seems like those who like it are located east of the big river. I wonder if the look is more promininent on the east coast
rock.gif
Almost any local sportsbike mag is gonna show the extended swingarm on a custom bike, and typically they are going to be show winners. While its a poser mod for most the look grows on you when you get east of the Mississippi or so I thinkg
cool.gif

I like all the bikes on this post! I also like the extended look, I,ve been lookn at some bolt-on extensions, I figure that way I can have the best of both world,s
smile.gif

i like the colors alot and as far a swingarms go ill give my opinion after the first night at the strip this coming may if i go 9s ill keep em having a little trouble launching it hard with the sprocket change like they say its all in that first 60'

yep gotta run a good 60' to get a decent time....after the first 60' its all down hill from there...

I kinda like the extended look but not super extended. A max of 4" is my limit. I'm thinkin bout going 3" over..
rock.gif

Back