Fork Sliders?

(Tio Loco @ Jan. 19 2007,09:52) Just a little gravel in a tight left corner didn't even scuff my helmet
Glad to hear you weren't injured. Did you take any photos of your wrecked Duc after the accident ?

And how about some cleaned up after shot with her all back together again.

I thought it was just the can and rear bag until I got home. I've gots pic's somewhere but its been 3 years or so. Sanded out the can made it a bit more respectable. Bag was a little more involved but it cleaned up ok

(Tio Loco @ Jan. 19 2007,10:03) I thought it was just the can and rear bag until I got home. I've gots pic's somewhere but its been 3 years or so.  Sanded out the can made it a bit more respectable. Bag was a little more involved but it cleaned up ok
eek2.gif
You made it home like that !

(Rhythm @ Jan. 19 2007,10:09)
(Tio Loco @ Jan. 19 2007,10:03) I thought it was just the can and rear bag until I got home. I've gots pic's somewhere but its been 3 years or so.  Sanded out the can made it a bit more respectable. Bag was a little more involved but it cleaned up ok
eek2.gif
 You made it home like that !
I was around 100 miles from home too. I was lucky the nut tried to weld itself to the axel took and hour to get it loose

(Rhythm @ Jan. 19 2007,09:09) Check out my front forks caps and frame hole covers I purchased from Lowes.  EaZy Cheezy, baby  
super.gif
From lowes?
wow.gif

what are they sold as? Are they sink drain plugs or something?

thanks

(nerfboy @ Jan. 19 2007,16:03)
(Rhythm @ Jan. 19 2007,09:09) Check out my front forks caps and frame hole covers I purchased from Lowes.  EaZy Cheezy, baby  
super.gif
From lowes?  
wow.gif

what are they sold as?  Are they sink drain plugs or something?

thanks
Which ones ?

http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/<style type=text/css> .pimp_my_profile { Generated By Pimp My Profile www.pimp-my-profile.com/....ile....ile.com</a> } table, tr, td { background-color:transparent; border:none; border-width:0px; } body { background-color:000000; background-image:url([url]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Rhythm_1/th_Chocolatedrop-1.jpg); background-position:Center Center; background-attachment:fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-color:2222FF; border-width:2px; border-style:Solid; scrollbar-face-color:2222FF; scrollbar-arrow-color:FF2222; } table, tr, td, li, p, div { color:2222FF;</style>

</p>

Theres a combonation of a matching gold plumber  plug and spme aluminum caps siliconed to the frame holes and front and rear axle holes.  Not bad, eh ?  

EaZy CheezZy !  
super.gif

DSC02688.jpg

(nerfboy @ Jan. 19 2007,16:flamethrowing:) very sweet..
beerchug.gif

thanks
I learned this old trick from another board member that no longer hangs out here named Thinker.

Back