Fork Sliders?

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
Me Likey
beerchug.gif

EBAY LINK

Just get a set of frame sliders and call it a day. Swingarm and fork sliders wont do you any good, they don't stick out far enough.

Thanks Ty. That's exactly why I usually post up before I open up my wallet
wink.gif

LQQks like it would make a decent mount for using a rear stand on the front forks.
tounge.gif

I like the look too - makes it looked more finished. Kind of pricy just for an appearance mod though.

The link just gave me an ideal! Anyone having a rear spool swingarm lift could just slide a rod purchased from LOWES or Home Depot through the front forks as the mounting point.

(monster @ Jan. 19 2007,08:58) I like the look too - makes it looked more finished.  Kind of pricy just for an appearance mod though.
You can just buy some flushed aluminum caps from Lowes or Home Depot and add some silicone to the backside of the caps and insert into the fork holes. Works for me and it lQQk custom.
"""

The caps will have little compression feet you can bend inward or outward to get a decent fit"""

I got mo time than money !!

You can always paint the caps too.
super.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 19 2007,12:05)
(monster @ Jan. 19 2007,08:58) I like the look too - makes it looked more finished.  Kind of pricy just for an appearance mod though.
You can just buy some flushed aluminum caps from Lowes or Home Depot and add some silicone to the backside of the caps and insert into the fork holes. Works for me and it lQQk custom.
"""

The caps will have little compression feet you can bend inward or outward to get a decent fit"""

I got mo time than money !!

You can always paint the caps too.  
super.gif
Great idea
beerchug.gif

Check out my front forks caps and frame hole covers I purchased from Lowes. EaZy Cheezy, baby
super.gif

DSC02688.jpg

That's a good find.. had sliders on my Duc but, when I low-sided it chewed up my axle and axle nut. Maybe frame sliders will be enough for your low-side it wasn't in my case.  

DucAxle.jpg

(Tio Loco @ Jan. 19 2007,09:23) That's a good find.. had sliders on my Duc but, when I low-sided it chewed up my axle and axle nut. Maybe frame sliders will be enough for your low-side it wasn't in my case.  

DucAxle.jpg
You can blame you undertail exhaust for that.
tounge.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 19 2007,09:36)
(Tio Loco @ Jan. 19 2007,09:23) That's a good find.. had sliders on my Duc but, when I low-sided it chewed up my axle and axle nut. Maybe frame sliders will be enough for your low-side it wasn't in my case.  

DucAxle.jpg
tounge.gif
Actually it was a Ducati ST2 two cans just like the bus.

(Tio Loco @ Jan. 19 2007,09:38)
(Rhythm @ Jan. 19 2007,09:36)

DucAxle.jpg
tounge.gif
Actually it was a Ducati ST2 two cans just like the bus.
What did you do, drive over the side of a cliff, seriously ?
rock.gif

Back