Suzuki begins notifying dealers of closings

Last dealer that closed near me had 75% off all apparel, parts, and accessories. Wouldn't be tooooo upset if that happened again.

Ill have to call my local Suzuki shop, he's extremely small and not very busy. I cant help but think this bankruptcy was in the making for a lot of years. I remember parts quality being very bad in the late 80's to mid 90's. Its hard to get your reputation back when there's so much competition out there.

Update: I just talked with my local dealer and he said all the dealers in the pacific NW are keeping their dealer status. Thats good at least.

wow got a couple of dealers around town, hope this doesnt effect them, now we all know why we have not heard anything about the 2014 Busa, just might not happen:banghead:

Asheville will still have a Suzuki dealer :thumbsup:

This is actually a confusing situation. Suzuki will be buying up the inventory and selling to a smaller crowd??? I'm not sure that makes a whole bunch of sense. Anyone want to take a stab at the end game here?

Asheville will still have a Suzuki dealer :thumbsup:

This is actually a confusing situation. Suzuki will be buying up the inventory and selling to a smaller crowd??? I'm not sure that makes a whole bunch of sense. Anyone want to take a stab at the end game here?

Suzuki is going to absorb their remaining inventory and list it for the remain dealers to buy back at I'm sure a lesser cost.

Belko just shot me a text. They pulled from his store in Union Grove

That sucks. I like Schauer Power. John stills has a job though correct? Suzuki is nt their only line there.

Someone here called local Suzuki Dealership here in Redding Ca and they stated it was not affecting the bikes. Cars only. but guess we shall see..

Someone here called local Suzuki Dealership here in Redding Ca and they stated it was not affecting the bikes. Cars only. but guess we shall see..

Not accurate to the new press release. They might still be a Suzuki dealer but what I've read this isn't the car line.

I have already felt the ripple effect...lost my job 3 weeks ago when it closed and sold to a competitor. At our dealership, Yamaha and Kawasaki outsold
Suzuki 20 to 1
It's a sad reality folks !

Back