Story time.

DropBusa

Registered
Got to chit chattin with a friend of mine from work about this past weekend. This guy is a mechanics dream and he seems to always have "THE" stories when it come to motorcycling. Anyhow he begins to tell me about how a couple of months ago he put his Vortex rearsets on and happen to forget to tighten one of the arm bolts. (BTW he rides an 07' Repsol)(i think 07) So a couple of days go by and the weather was still cold balls. He began weekend work on his Dodge diesel and had to run to the parts store. Hops on his bike and makes his way down interstate 395 here in CT. Cruising on somewhat of a cold day at about 80MPH he notices headlights moving quickly behind him. and as these headlights come zooming up beside him he glances over to see a 911 turbo. The driver decides to slow it up a bit and rev his engine at my buddy. So in return he squeezes the clutch and proceeds to drop it into 2nd gear. Slams the throttle, tucks, and strips through the rest of the gears. After not seing the 911 he decides to slow and pop up. WAY!!!!!!! BEHIND him is this car. Chuckling the rest of the way he comes up on his exit and goes to drop it into 5th and cruise into the ramp. Except he has no lever. When he glanced down the hangs his nice new Vortex. So with absolutly no way to shift up or down hes stuck in sixth gear, what does he do? Ohhhh.... he goes to the parts store then to Home Depot. The funy in this story is that when hes was leaving Home Depot he was in the parking lot reving the heck out of it and feathering his clutch to get it rolling. He made it home even through 4 stoplights and one more on a steep hill.

Same guy, another story, somewhat tragic, so ill keep it short. He was riding in the same area, going home and out of nowhere come blazing saddle, 600, maybe a 10 ninja screeming by him. He did nothing to follow or "RACE" him. The ninja goes into a hard lean to an on ramp and wipes it hard. ends up going under the guard rail and into the woods. So being a nice guy my buddy as well as other cagers stop by and try to give him a hand. He was pretty beat up and the bike was demolished!! The only thing he could say to my buddy was "you know i had you beat"

Some People!
rock.gif
Thought id share that with you guys. Thanks for reading.

laugh.gif
"you know I had you beat" That's great...

Good stories! Hope I never experience either myself
winkold.gif

Back