My uncles bike crash story

Praying for your uncle and all of your family here in Kansas! Guys/Gals Justin is in the long term care portion of the hospital! If there is anything the Org can do to make his transition easier just say the word..............

"Heavenly Father we come to you this day and ask that you would watch over Justin and his family as he goes through this very emotional and painful time in his life. We pray also Lord that the family will have the means to take care of this young man as he goes through the various recovery processes. Please keep a watchful eye on his family and help give him the strength he needs to recover, oh Lord we pray and ask these things in Jesus name, amen....

thank u so much guys i was over yesterday and hes doing a little beetter he was actually calm and when i talked to hm he responded by squeezing my hand thank u for that prayer water bug u guys have been so supportive and amazing through these times til next time

man that's got to be so hard on you all keep your head up prayers sent
sad.gif

All of my prayers. It breaks my heart to hear about this. God bless. I'm in Ca but if there is anything I can do, please ask.

Hey guys well theres no new news hes just resting they think he might have nemonia or however u spell it im actually in school right now im not spose to be on here but i wanted to keep u guys posted but yeah hes resting thank u all for everything ill keep u posted and thnxs for all ur offers of help right now all i need is encouregment thanks guys u are like my brothers

His brain is only having a rest, and 1 armed guys can and do ride motorcycles,so think positive.
I will say a prayer for Justin.

Hey guys nothing new hes still just resting they ruled that he does have nemonia (idk how to spell it) so thats not good thanks for all ur prayers ill keep u all posted once im out of school ill write again

You keep visiting your uncle and the more folks that go and have contact with him the better! I've seen studies where the recovery time for tramatic accidents like this one have a better outlook when family/friends are involved in the healing process..... Keep your head up and don't let your spirits get down! My father lost his hand to a machine accident in 1972'. Went through as many as forty operations, the Drs at that time didn't know if he would make it as there were a lot of complications with infection, his heart, and other things I'm sure you aware of! But, through the Grace of God he did and I thank God he's here today! The best medicine you can give your uncle right now is the soft touch of someone who cares, a familar voice to give him hope, and the peace of mind that family will always be there................... God Bless, will keep Justin in our prayers!!

Justin, still have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Keep up your support, he knows you are with him.

Amen, your being there for your uncle is the most important thing you can do to give him the strength he needs to recover. There will be good days and bad, but the good will soon outweigh the bad and the light will shine bright at the end of this seemingly dark tunnel. God bless you and your family and may your post help educate other riders.
Thank you.

Prayers sent and I have also seen a one armed motorcycle pilot. Some of the crusier guys have suicide clutch and a jockey shifter and they ride, so he will ride again, just a matter of time

God has reasons for everything, many times we dont understand.

RIGHT NOW is the time for you to pass the test. be Patient. Even thought it may be boring to sit around at the hospital. Be Patient and dont let your uncle think you are bored or went to leave. Visit him with a smile or whatever good encouragment you can give him.

best of luck.

More prayers for Justin and his family.

When my son was in the hospital, I also prayed for the doctors and nurses caring for him, that they be given the skills and tools they need to the best for their patient. I am praying for those folks in Pa. as well....

<!--EDIT|pward76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133934432 -->

Back