My uncles bike crash story

hey guys its been a while since ive been on ive just been busy u know marking period tests and crap but anyways no new news ecept he starting to finnaly breath on his own he still needs help sometimes but hes getting better with his lungs but with his brain hes still thrashing and not waking up so please keep praying thanks guys i gotta get back to my school work

Man I know your having a hell of a time. Stay strong you are all in my prayers. I lost a good friend of mine last month. He was on his way to his brothers graduation and was killed in motorcycle accident in arkansas. Driver changed lanes hitting him causing him to go down. after down he was struck by two vehicles on the freeway. When I heard it bout knocked me on my azz. Stay strong my prayers to ya all. Joe

more prayers sent
sad.gif

It is the sad incident like this young man had that reminds us to pay attention to what is going on around us and stay focused on riding safely.

Heyguys long time no see srry its jusyt been a rough week

<!--EDIT|Darkair96
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134662165 -->

That is sad news indeed...I'm sure the paramedics did the best that they could given the nature of their job...they are there to help and it's a sad fact, but mistakes can occur no matter what training they have...

I know none of that will help your uncle right now, but take heart in knowing that their intentions were not malicious in nature...

I hope he's that one in a million and that he will, over time, show signs of improvement...it's a sad situation for you and his entire family...he's in my thoughts...

Hang in there lil bro, I just read the post so I'll be praying for your uncle. He's still got purpose on this planet or he would be gone. Stay strong for your family and draw strength from one another.

God bless,
BD

Hey guys well there is actually some good news Justin has been off the resparater for 2 days straight now so thank god for that theres been little signs throught so he is doing better. today he was a little agaitated but hopefulyl tomm is better well ill keep u posted bye guys

Prayer said today for Justin and family........ VERY glad to hear he's breathing on his own! With the Christmas Holiday approaching I know it'll be tough on the family (as I sure everyday has been); Will bring this to the attention of the prayer line! No details just ask the members to keep Justin and your family in their prayers...

Hey guys im in school today no new news to tell so far hes been doing a great job of breathing on his own so that is good thank u all for ur support ill keep u posted

Sorry to here about this accident, I wish him speedy recovery, and let God worry about it and it will be all right!

Well guys ill have news of his condituton soon my parents are on their way home and then ill get the report and post it so keep your eyes open on the thread cause new informations coming thanks

Ok guys heres the update hes still off the resparator and he wasnt as agitated today so all in all it was an ok day thnx guys ur like my family cya tomm guys

Hey guys well i was over to see him today and he was calm they increased the meds again so he was knocked out he broke thjrough a little and looked right at me and then started to get tears i have no doubt he knew i was there but hes still breathing on his own when he gets mad though hell hold his breath but all in all he was clam but only b/c of the meds hes on well ill keep u posted oh and also his arm is healing great they have it closed up and stiched and his hip is healing ok to well cya guys thnx please keep your prayers up for me and my family and most of all Justin aka:"Red Ghost Rider"

Good to hear of the improvements. We are still with you and your family. Hope you have a blessed holiday season.

Back