Stateside at last, but I have a problem

Glad you are back, thank yo for your service. :bowdown:
Hope the doc's get you fixed up soon. :thumbsup:
Your bike will be waiting for you when you get there.

prayers sent for a speedy recovery, thank you very much for your service:thumbsup::thumbsup:

if it's not too personal, why'd they stick you on hold?

Well I have an update, and it incorporates your question.

They are going to ship me off to San Diego, I am currently awaiting orders to drop so they can get me on a jet. They are baffled but concerned because some of my blood labs came back and indicate some kind of virus. Nothing contagious but it is affecting my joints and muscle tissue. I have been having problems with my jaw, neck and basically everything besides my left hip. Everything else is sore, popping or just not working well. It has been managable but when they put you through a few tests to test strength and mobility I failed bad.

They basically stated that I am not fit for regular military duty and therefore cannot in good conscious let me go back to the civilian world. Which is a plus in a way cause I dont think I could have gone back to work the way I am.

I am basically a ball of pain and I walk like I was in a train wreck lol. I figured maybe it was something that could have been taken care of with a chiropractor and a massage but that actually made it worse lol.

Thanks for the prayers everyone, I am sorry I wasnt on much today but I spent the day doing more labs and tests.

I hope they figure it out and get it taken care of. They better take good care of you. If you outa country hopefully its not some nasty blood parasite.

thanks Gpmo. Way to make me feel better lmao. I hope not either but the doc said my blood cell count was extremely high so. We will see in time. For right now im looking fwd to picking my wife up from airport tonight and being stuck in MS another couple of days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow ! what a bummer . I wish for you and your family a quick and complete recovery. Prayers sent brother :please:

Thank You doesn't cover it, but it's the best I can do.

:beerchug: im glad your back, but im sorry your not doing well. :down:

no worries about your trip. i'll be here. you just get to feelin better. :rulez:

Back