Stage 1 Ultra build

I like prochargers.. all of the vettes at the shop are procharged making 1000-1500. The T3t04e I have now is about maxed out... ive seen the DAS crew,making 570ish with the C1R.. we're dealers for procharger so I figured instead of going gt35r or pte6262 I'd go the road less traveled..

Ya I agree about it being fun in the street. I plan on putting the kill pulley on it then using a wastegate/ams1000 to bleed off boost to safe pump gas levels..
I'll need to build a left sided sidewinder and custom ic piping... I still plan on retaining the ultra plenum... I'll also have to build an icebox for the left side since the c1r piping will run through the right side vent

Shamrock got them to run his E85 bike.

GSX1300Rrr got them to run also.

Correct. Both 400hp bikes with 1500 or less hp cars. They've gotten way faster, and don't want to back up their king of the street status they claim. Those guys will go toe to toe with any car and talk a bunch of crap and make a big scene out of it. Go up to them with a 500+hp Busa and they quietly decline or give you the run around. We go through this every year at 2k.

Last edited by a moderator:
id be willing to bet there are a few hundred 500 hp Turbo bikes in this country..... not all Busa's either. plenty of 1000's. again, I'm sure their tired of everyone telling them how big their diick is and how they wud be spanked and just ignore most including you Rob.

I mean no offense Rob but who are you to them? ur just another guy with a fast bike that u ride on the street. ur bike hasn't set any 1/4 mile track records or any LSR records so why wud u feel they need to race you?

if their gonna race anyone its gonna be someone who has a name in racing and winning the race will mean somthn.

Maybe you should come down and use your cop instincts to judge their reactions when they get called out. You'll see for yourself first hand their change in disposition.

We aee not concerned with setting lsr or track records. People come to me because I'm in the heartland of the fastest cars and bikes in the country, and they want a fast street bike. Not one of my customers in many years has come to me wanting a bike saying they wanna run x in the 1/4, or xxx in the miles. They come to me saying they want a fast bike to highway race with.

That being said, most of those guys know me by name and know what I do. They're all real cool, pashnit car guys. When any other "nobody" ask them to run they gladly accept and go drag the paint of their cars. Watch 1320 videos, most of those races are with "nobody's ". Set a fast bike in front of them and it's like they're a different person. It's not just my bikes, it's anyone's bikes making power. They know a stage 1 Busa is a walk in the park. And they know it don't need much more power to be side by side with them.

Think what you want, but until your in the thick of it down here in Texas alls you can do is assume.

be honest.... how many ppl just like you have called them out for a race over the last couple years? 50-100 ppl maybe more? you think ur the only one? so u expect them to race every guy who has a hard on for beating a 2000 hp car on the street or at some track event and if they don't that means their scared?

maybe they just don't give a rats ass about street bikes and are more concerned with racing CARS since thats wat they are CARS. a bike beating a car in a highway roll race is nothn to brag about..... especially a Turbo bike.

Maybe you should come down and use your cop instincts to judge their reactions when they get called out. You'll see for yourself first hand their change in disposition.

We aee not concerned with setting lsr or track records. People come to me because I'm in the heartland of the fastest cars and bikes in the country, and they want a fast street bike. Not one of my customers in many years has come to me wanting a bike saying they wanna run x in the 1/4, or xxx in the miles. They come to me saying they want a fast bike to highway race with.

That being said, most of those guys know me by name and know what I do. They're all real cool, pashnit car guys. When any other "nobody" ask them to run they gladly accept and go drag the paint of their cars. Watch 1320 videos, most of those races are with "nobody's ". Set a fast bike in front of them and it's like they're a different person. It's not just my bikes, it's anyone's bikes making power. They know a stage 1 Busa is a walk in the park. And they know it don't need much more power to be side by side with them.

Think what you want, but until your in the thick of it down here in Texas alls you can do is assume.

Most of those UR Lambo guys are on 6spd online;they look down on bikes from what I read and it seems as if a bike is "beneath" them(not all,but a few prominent UR clients) and they kind of turn up their nose to them.

Call me crazy,but I still think a 500-550rwhp street-based Busa (not a PST or LSR bike)is not enough to walk a 2000-2400awhp lambo from a 60-200mph roll. TWO-THOUSAND all-wheel horsepower....think about that. Its insane. Im not arguing,Im just sayin its my opinion and I could easily be wrong. But damn,2000-2400awhp! And they can put it down to the ground.
Rant over,carry on:thumbsup:

be honest.... how many ppl just like you have called them out for a race over the last couple years? 50-100 ppl maybe more? you think ur the only one? so u expect them to race every guy who has a hard on for beating a 2000 hp car on the street or at some track event and if they don't that means their scared?

maybe they just don't give a rats ass about street bikes and are more concerned with racing CARS since thats wat they are CARS. a bike beating a car in a highway roll race is nothn to brag about..... especially a Turbo bike.

Cool story. Again come to Texas and experience it first hand before assuming.

Most of those UR Lambo guys are on 6spd online;they look down on bikes from what I read and it seems as if a bike is "beneath" them(not all,but a few prominent UR clients) and they kind of turn up their nose to them.

Call me crazy,but I still think a 500-550rwhp street-based Busa (not a PST or LSR bike)is not enough to walk a 2000-2400awhp lambo from a 60-200mph roll. TWO-THOUSAND all-wheel horsepower....think about that. Its insane. Im not arguing,Im just sayin its my opinion and I could easily be wrong. But damn,2000-2400awhp! And they can put it down to the ground.
Rant over,carry on:thumbsup:

Yes a lot of them do. That's Kevin (UGR owner) protecting their street credibility.

Alls I have to say is wait until you see our next build. It will redefine what a turbo hayabusa can and should be.

And sorry to mr2liter for dumping all over your thread.

so Texas is the only place that has called out UGR cars? anyway, Im sure the OP will have plenty of fast cars to line up against. not sure if 450 hp is gonna do it with a 2000 hp awd car that hooks tho. I think ppl under estimate how fast those cars are and how fast they are getting....

Cool story. Again come to Texas and experience it first hand before assuming.

Yes a lot of them do. That's Kevin (UGR owner) protecting their street credibility.

Alls I have to say is wait until you see our next build. It will redefine what a turbo hayabusa can and should be.

And sorry to mr2liter for dumping all over your thread.

thats for sure. go on utube and ull see plenty of 3000 hp cars. u know dam well it won't be long before them lambos are makn 2700-3000 hp

Rob I agree that the ugr camp is a bunch of *****es... I don't doubt them back pedaling in a street race. .. they have too much "image" to lose to a bike! **** UGR

2000hp is not going to hook on the street.. Taylor @dp told me 1700 he can hook from a roll but when he turns it up to 2000whp it starts slipping and sliding on the street... this was on mickeys all the away around...they are just turbo lambos. .. they are not unbeatable...

2000hp is not going to hook on the street.. Taylor @dp told me 1700 he can hook from a roll but when he turns it up to 2000whp it starts slipping and sliding on the street... this was on mickeys all the away around...they are just turbo lambos. .. they are not unbeatable...

At the last TI a few weeks ago,the 2000awhp cars seemed too hook just fine on the concrete;at least Omega&the X version did in the finals. Are the highways that y'all run on asphalt or concrete? Never been to Texas so I have no idea.

Anyways,back on topic....Procharger sounds like a nice setup ;)

That'd be awesome if the'yd allow that. Could go very wrong,but would still be great to see how the baddest bikes stack up to the baddest cars. I guess we have to just stick to the Mexican roads :)

Back