Stage 1 Ultra build

Thanks rockethead..
gnbrett.. it will most likely be out of compressor by 420-450whp.. I'm sure it will be enough to have some fun with untill I go 35r this winter.

Depends on where he got em but typically they run about $1,700 per rim.... factor in ceramic bearings, shipping etc. might as well round it up to $4grand give or take a hundred or so :whistle:

Thanks guys. ..I'm pretty happy with them. .. I got them from a friend so let's just say I didn't pay retail for them.

The wheels in the background are BilletSpecialties.

Thanks guys. ..I'm pretty happy with them. .. I got them from a friend so let's just say I didn't pay retail for them.

The wheels in the background are BilletSpecialties.
lol thats wat I meant billet specialties. had the same ones on my Turbo Buick. wat tire u running? its a joke when u buy 4 car rims for like $2200 and 2 motorcycle rims for $4000 smh

Slight update...
Wastegate spring.. 18 and 24psi.

20140916_182031_zps1p4pmhv8.jpg

played with the smoothing for that free 2 hp. ;)

20140916_181847_zpseak51a5m.jpg

There is still more in it.. ill post the kill setting chart and video tomorrow.

Here is what the non plug and play motec m84 install looks like.

20140916_183058_zpstq24kwjd.jpg

pretty good numbers. can u go past 30 lbs or are u limited by the map sensor? which microtec box box u using?

pretty good numbers. can u go past 30 lbs or are u limited by the map sensor? which microtec box box u using?

Thanks. .. Im very pleased with 450 out of a stage 1 turbo and yes we are limited to 28psi due to the 3 bar map. Scott did tell me there was still some wiggle room in the timing but we decided to keep it where it's at. I'm not running a microtech box, we are using a motec M84 with 4 primary injectors.

Which Stage-1 Turbo do you have?

Just curious with you going from 410hp at 24psi up to 456hp at 28? Surprised it kept building and making power that high with that Turbo?

Which Stage-1 Turbo do you have?

Just curious with you going from 410hp at 24psi up to 456hp at 28? Surprised it kept building and making power that high with that Turbo?

Its an RCC kit, I'm not sure which version of the stage one this is.

Are you worried about the life of the Turbo? Isn't 24-25psi all they typically recommend with that Turbo.. :laugh:

Back