Speedo Healer?

Would like to see where you guys mounted your units at.

Last edited:
I already had installed -1 +2 so I don't recall. I know stock can be over 10% at those speeds. I'll get a pic of mine, nothing hidden, right there to adjust for changes

20160908_190748.jpg

Reactions: Ham
So i finally got a chance to test the Speedo healer with my new setup 18/45. Now when i calibrated it i used a gps app called ulysse speedometer. So i cruise at 60, 70, and 80 mph and it was spot on so now I turn that thing in my right hand just a little and check the healer against the apps max speed and they don't watch up. I will try other GPS apps and also barrow a cars GPS unit to do further testing.
I'm thinking a didn't hold it @ that speed long enough for the gps to read.

Whats you guys take on the subject.
20160908_220740.jpg
Screenshot_2016-09-08-21-27-11.png

Last edited:
That I'm not sure! I wouldnt be concerned with the Max of that gps. Use the gps app like you did to set up your healer then use the healer max when necessary

That I'm not sure! I wouldnt be concerned with the Max of that gps. Use the gps app like you did to set up your healer then use the healer max when necessary
Cool i'm gonna check the speed another day against a Garmin see if that matches also.

Ya, that's the only down side. You were 12.5% off at 80. So in theory you would have been 20+% off at 160. If you wanted more accuracy across the range. Figure the % difference between your GPS max and recorded max. Divide that by 2. And add that to the initial 12.5%.

Ya, that's the only down side. You were 12.5% off at 80. So in theory you would have been 20+% off at 160. If you wanted more accuracy across the range. Figure the % difference between your GPS max and recorded max. Divide that by 2. And add that to the initial 12.5%.
So is this unit even worth it.

If your always running 155 then set it up for that. Otherwise set it up at normal cruising speed.

I've got the 12Oclocklabs version. It's cheaper and does the same thing. I checked my speedometer against GPS at 40, 45, 50 and so on all the way up to 90. My experience is that the faster you go the more it's off. After gathering the difference calculation for all of them; I got he average and started with that, and got it dialed in pretty damn close. It's right on all he way up to 85.

I've got the 12Oclocklabs version. It's cheaper and does the same thing. I checked my speedometer against GPS at 40, 45, 50 and so on all the way up to 90. My experience is that the faster you go the more it's off. After gathering the difference calculation for all of them; I got he average and started with that, and got it dialed in pretty damn close. It's right on all he way up to 85.
Wierd because i have never heard of 12 o'clock labs until about 3 days ago. But i have heard of healtec speedo healer for years. Any how that also seem like a solid product.

Did mine this wkd version 4 verified by GPS used the Speedo app and it was done in 20 mins well worth the time and effort. I paid 145 CDN and it was well worth it.

I will try other GPS apps and also barrow a cars GPS unit to do further testing.
I'm thinking a didn't hold it @ that speed long enough for the gps to read.

Whats you guys take on the subject.
I've tested my ZX-14's SpeedoHealer V4 against my Garmin GPS and they are dead nuts on 0 up to 90 mph. I did not try to compare at higher speed. you need to run on a perfectly straight road and there is about a second or two delay in satellite com so hold the speedo steady and then compare to GPS.

Tire wear will make the speedo register a few mph faster at highway speeds. You could always adjust the SH to compensate for that.

Back