Speedo Healer?

Ham

Registered
Ok so i want to get a speedo healer for my 09 busa because i will also be adding a 45t sprocket.

Seeing as though the bus has a analog speedo. Would the speed recall feature still work.

So easy, plug it in, find your actual speed using gps and get the app through the App Store. Then program away! I found it to be right on when I was 17/45 but once I went -2 in front and stock rear, it just can't compute.

So easy, plug it in, find your actual speed using gps and get the app through the App Store. Then program away! I found it to be right on when I was 17/45 but once I went -2 in front and stock rear, it just can't compute.
Do you know of a good gps app

Last edited:
Speedo healer app. Just type it in iTunes or Google play. It's there. You plug in actual speed(gps) vs registered speed. It gives you the value to set the speedo healer at.

aww man thats not good

That was with stock gearing at the top of 5th gear bro(ran out of real estate before I could go into 6th:D).I've since changed to 18/47 with a 200/55 rear tire and had to re-calibrate the Healer,have checked it several times with a GPS and it's dead on.

You'll need gps to tell actual speed rolling down the road, be careful but look at phone gpa while bike says say, 70 then plug that into the SH app

image.png

You'll need gps to tell actual speed rolling down the road, be careful but look at phone gpa while bike says say, 70 then plug that into the SH app

Have a trusty old stem mount Tom Tom,bought a few years ago just to set the Speedo-Healer and see how far off the speedo actually was.

gps001.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a sweet (and free) GPS Speedometer I downloaded on my Android phone that works very well. Matches my Garmin within one MPH. Doesn't correct anything but does give an accurate speed.

Hey bro question i have seen a few on ebay For $109 and would like to know i there is any additional harness that i need
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337943218&icep_item=291824321653
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337943218&icep_item=281980247500

I know the average going rate is around $149 so not sure how they can sell them for $109 bro,mine was around the $149 and came with everything needed so I'd investigate more before I went the $109 route.

Just make sure you stop before working that app going 75 mph down public roads! Samsung is putting out a waterproof version of the Galaxy Note. This is a game changer! You can now run everything through the phone: music, navigation, phone, and speedometer. Now the phone can be mounted on a tech mount, no putting it away when it starts raining. Just run power to it and you're good to go. Add A Bluetooth device and you have a comprehensive, updatable communication system for the bike that covers everything. Incredible! I use an app called Ulysse Speedometer. There are a few but I like the pro version of this. There are even timers that will automatically give you 1/4 times or track lap times. Amazing!

That was with stock gearing at the top of 5th gear bro(ran out of real estate before I could go into 6th:D).I've since changed to 18/47 with a 200/55 rear tire and had to re-calibrate the Healer,have checked it several times with a GPS and it's dead on.

You should see this guys videos :beerchug:

Back