Speedo Healer

BadWeather

Registered
Do these work I put a 45T on and my speedo is about 7-8 mph off which is actally kind of cool becuase it ensures I don't get a ticket but it also throws my odometer off. Has anyone installed one of these and what is involved in installing one.

Easy schmeezy... The new ones I believe are plug and play! But, you still have to set the calibration. Thats also very simple from start to finish less than 1 hour of your time.

Ya, I has one for my 05.. You just find your true speed and I think now they have a web site that you enter all the information into and it tells you what settings to enter into the speedo healer.. In 05 they were dip switches, but I think they are updated now.

Yes, they work great!

I have one on mine. Works great.
thumb_up.gif

Work's great and when you change things again you just recalibrate it. Very easy to install....
thumb_up.gif

here's the top speed recall. No more look'n down while tear'n it up. just hit the button when you come to a stop and it'll show you highest speed
thumb_up.gif

DSC04708.JPG

How much do you have to tear the bike apart to install. I've taken the bike apart a number of times installing various mods, changing oil, etc. and kinda burning out on doing so because it is so much work, would rather be out riding then fighing with the plastic.

Back