"SPECIAL REQUEST"...JOIN IN...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Dear Captain and Administration,

We, the members of this outstanding organization have amassed several request that appear to have gone unnoticed.  Therefore, I have been tasked with creating this "Special Request" thread in hopes of gaining the attention of the leaders...

I will start with my specific request.  If possible I would like a "Muscle Man Smilie" be added to the emoticons list.  If I had this tool when it becomes necessary that I flex I would have it to call upon, and it would eliminate the need for the use of vulgar indications (sometimes).

At this time I would like to thank you all and on behalf of all members would pray that consideration be given to our request.

Respectfully,
STUNNAH

God!! Give him his smile before he drives us all crazy.
biggrin.gif

Copy it Bro.

PS, in the future, if you have requests, complaints, etc., feel free to email me or one the admins. I know that I do not have much time lately to check the boards for problems and requests as I once did. A note will usually get me going, though.

thumbs-up.gif

Is there a way to make a smilie that could duplicate the appearance of a 156 pound lean mean Swedish machine?
A person real or imagined..like me..this is fun..luv you all.

Well I will take the weight lifter,
muscle.gif
 i don't think  I want to tackle Spnonge Bob.

ME ----><--- anybody who opposes, or disagrees with me.   For ANY reason.

toodles!

All this for a stupid muscle man? Is it true what they say about guys with fast cars and bikes replacing what they lack?

Back