I have a special request....

Here's what we are working with so far....

WOW.

May 17, 2006 Payment From john h Completed Details $20.00 USD $19.12 USD
May 17, 2006 Payment From Alan W Completed Details $6.00 USD $5.53 USD
May 17, 2006 Payment From Scott S Completed Details $20.00 USD -$0.88 USD $19.12 USD
May 16, 2006 Payment From JOSEPH G Completed Details $20.00 USD -$0.88 USD $19.12 USD
May 16, 2006 Payment From Brian C Completed Details $20.00 USD -$0.88 USD $19.12 USD
May 16, 2006 Payment From Geoconda H Completed Details $12.00 USD -$0.65 USD $11.35 USD
May 16, 2006 Payment From Donald W Completed Details $25.00 USD -$1.03 USD $23.97 USD
May 16, 2006 Payment From Ronald B Completed Details $10.00 USD -$0.59 USD $9.41 USD
May 16, 2006 Payment From Ken L Completed Details $10.00 CAD CAD
May 16, 2006 Payment From James F Uncleared Details $30.00 USD USD

166.74 after paypal takes their cut. The total also includes "uncleared funds".

Of course Rubb will add his contribution and cover credit card interest,shipping and long distance charges making it all happen.

Thank you gentlemen.

I will put all of yer names/screenames on the card to Carol.

Crashing sucks. This will make her day.

The outpouring I received when I got crushed still lives with me today.

Big Thanks..... Rubb and stkr00.

Here's what we are working with so far....

WOW.

May 17, 2006  Payment  From  john h  Completed Details    $20.00 USD    $19.12 USD  
May 17, 2006  Payment  From  Alan W  Completed Details     $6.00 USD    $5.53 USD  
May 17, 2006  Payment  From  Scott S  Completed Details    $20.00 USD  -$0.88 USD  $19.12 USD
May 16, 2006  Payment  From  JOSEPH G  Completed Details    $20.00 USD  -$0.88 USD  $19.12 USD  
May 16, 2006  Payment  From  Brian C  Completed Details     $20.00 USD  -$0.88 USD  $19.12 USD  
May 16, 2006  Payment  From  Geoconda H  Completed Details    $12.00 USD  -$0.65 USD  $11.35 USD  
May 16, 2006  Payment  From  Donald W  Completed Details     $25.00 USD  -$1.03 USD  $23.97 USD  
May 16, 2006  Payment  From  Ronald B  Completed Details    $10.00 USD  -$0.59 USD  $9.41 USD  
May 16, 2006  Payment  From  Ken L  Completed Details     $10.00 CAD   CAD  
May 16, 2006  Payment  From  James F  Uncleared Details    $30.00 USD  USD  

166.74 after paypal takes their cut.  The total also includes "uncleared funds".

Of course Rubb will add his contribution and cover credit card interest,shipping and long distance charges making it all happen.

Thank you gentlemen.

I will put all of yer names/screenames on the card to Carol.

Crashing sucks. This will make her day.

The outpouring I received when I got crushed still lives with me today.  

Big Thanks.....   Rubb and stkr00.
WOW! Thanks to everybody!
beerchug.gif

It's really good to see the support and compasion for a fellow rider. If you ever get to ride with NESBA at one of the MidWest tracks, you owe it to yourselves to meet Carol.

Thanks again
cool.gif

We have a 186.74 to work with.

We could send flowers and donate a few bucks to a charity?

We could send flowers and hold onto some for future use?

We could hook Carol with flowers/dinner?

We could......?

Your thoughts (Guys on the money list) ?

We have a 186.74 to work with.

We could send flowers and donate a few bucks to a charity?

We could send flowers and hold onto some for future use?

We could hook Carol with flowers/dinner?

We could......?

Your thoughts (Guys on the money list) ?
Flowers and the rest for a dinner gift card or certificate to a nice restaurant

Good idea T-Fox. Nobody wants to cook after getting out of the hospital.

I thought we could really have some fun with this one and surprise Carol a few times.

I just phoned the hospital gift shop. They dont have much to choose from,but I sent a nice little basket of flowers up to her room. Should happen this morning.That should suprise her.

The card reads "From your brothers and sisters at Hayabusa.Org Get well soon". (cost was only 22.00,I through it on my Mastercard.

Next,if you guys are agreeable,I thought we would send a big bouquet to her shop,when she gets out of the hospital.The reason I like to send them to a persons home is so that the folks that are picking Carol up for the drive home(from the hospital) don't have a million baskets and stuffies to to deal with.

Thats where we're at so far. RSD.

I like the dinner idea with "future" possibilities, and a nice one sent to the shop. I don't have their home address, so the shop will have to do.

Thanks again for taking the lead on this Andy
cool.gif

As usual Andy, thanks for stepping to the plate and taking the lead, Any of the above choice sound like good idea's...........We all know you'll represent the .Org well.
smile.gif

hey rsd let me know i am the closest to here beside gsxtacy i can arrange to go up to the shop i have already sent my card and talked to matt since he is my sponsor for drag raceing thanks peace

hey rsd let me know i am the closest to  here beside  gsxtacy  i  can  arrange  to  go  up to the shop i have already sent my card and talked to matt since he is my sponsor for drag raceing  thanks peace
Mrninja,you will be the man. Thanks.Hand delivered by an' Org member will be extra special. Yah....I love this place.

Thanks. Rubb.

well it will cost you hahaha just kidding if you put your dress on again i will even deliver it in a suit and tie hahaha
cool.gif

hahaha no you keep your thong hidden OK now if yamahor and you would actually admit that your his father hell i would show up in a thong

a Thong-less 10.00 for good measure from heavy with love!
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: "cant spell"|1148595857 -->

hey rsd let me know i am the closest to here beside gsxtacy i can arrange to go up to the shop i have already sent my card and talked to matt since he is my sponsor for drag raceing thanks peace
Thanks Chris
beerchug.gif
Nice of you to offer the delivery services.

We could also use your help in picking out where to send them to eat. I'm not familiar with the area.

Back