I have a special request....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
This shout out for small donations is on behalf of an' awesome board member.

stkr00,is a highly reguarded member here on the Org.

A lady that has helped hundreds of riders to ride better,faster,and with more skill has crashed.

Her name is Carol Drucker (MD Racing)

This is a very special lady often refered to by the guys as "Track Mom". Carol has sustained a broken pelvis and is dealing with internal bleeding.

Jim(stkr00) wants to send her flowers with some "Get Well" wishes from the Org.

Jim doesn't mind covering the cost of flowers,but I decided that I would post up here and give the members the oportunity to help out as well.

So,once again Rubbah is reaching out to your hearts,and also into your wallets.

So anyone that wishes to help me,help Jim, to make this a special message please feel free to post up your well wishes here and we will direct Carol here when she is feeling better.

Any one that cares to help Jim and I with the finacial aspect of this endevour can send donations of any size to my paypay at: meanolddog@hotmail.com I will eat the paypal fees and long distance charges,etc, to make this happen.

On behalf of Jim(stkr00) and myself.... Thank you.

You had me at I, Andy.

Best wishes Carol.

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147797307 -->

Thanks Andy
beerchug.gif
I got your PM...thanks for the heads up
cool.gif

To All: Thoughts and prayers are just as welcome as a donation.

To those that reponded in the original topic I posted...Thanks!...I saw the replies.
smile.gif

Ken,Ron,Shawn thanks for helping and thanks for being so quick aswell.

I'm am once again blown away by the members of Hayabusa.Org

This place rocks
super.gif

There is still room for more love....

BIG THANKS.... Rubbah.

you are just lucky I am still unable to get out of bed Andy, or you would have had to wait until tonight for the money!

Have I mentioned food poisoning sucks?

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: "theres only one 'o' in would- typomatic"|1147807572 -->

you are just lucky I am still unable to get out of bed Andy, or you would have had to wait until tonight for the money!

Have I mentioned food poisoning sucks?
It couldn't have been the Alberta beef,I had some last night.

Maybe you got some bad BC moose meat.

Just kiddin'...hope ya feel better soon. RSD.

Thanks everybody
cool.gif
This should be a nice "surprise" for her as she heals up. I doubt she'll be expecting anything from the Hayabusa.org crew
biggrin.gif

Here's a link to the NESBA.com forum topic on her update.  Not a whole lot of info, but something to verify the story by.

Carol's Update Topic at NESBA.com

Here's wishing Carol a quick and painfree recovery, you'll be in mine/our thoughts and prayers.

RSD. Can you route some of our exchange toward helping? Otherwise I can send some help this weekend. Prayers go out in the meantime.

Money sent!!! Hope it helps! And Carol Get well soon....:)

Back