Some new signs

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks I have something new and I need more ideas....

I worked out the details on a sign material today, its the same material that you see on desk and on the doors of offices... the plastic nameplates... I get that material in sheets of 12 x 24 (can go to 18 x 24 ) and can make any lettering or image as long as it is 2 color...

What kind of signs would you like to see.. These are super light and some double sided tape or I can cut holes in the material to screw it to a wall....

What are some things you think you might like to see... I can have red, black and blue outside colors with white as the inside in stock... I can get the reverse of that and a few other color combinations if you want something else...

Let me know....

I will be posting a few examples as the night goes on.. The first one...

this is a simple 6 x 3

DSC01606-sized.jpg

DSC01608-=sized.jpg

DSC01607-signed.jpg

DSC01606-sized.jpg

DSC01608-=sized.jpg

DSC01607-signed.jpg

Wow, those look great! What colors can you get? I sent you a PM about decals. Can you cut vinyl decals with the laser?

Wow, those look great! What colors can you get? I sent you a PM about decals. Can you cut vinyl decals with the laser?

Why yes I can cut vinyl... It's on my list :)

Lavinrac I have done a ton of Granite....

can anyone get me kanji files that are dwr. or dwg. so that i can use them to program to cut steel and make diffrent things than captain with it. (have industrial laser at work and can cut stainless up to 3/4 inch

Those look great Cap! If you can start cutting decals and vinyl....WOW!....I see that really being a hit :thumbsup:

Then put me first in line. I would like a small, maybe 6x6 White Kanji with Hayabusa.oRg below it, if you dont mind making something like that.

Cap i have two rolls of vinyl that are black and silver that are 50 yards each.

Back