Who would be interested in a sign like this

Can you do a granite/charcoal grey back and the Kanji in red lighting? I guess I could get the non-etched surface painted. I might be interested in two. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Ok I have an order coming to me from a supplier of the stands. I will make up a limited number of these signs as the materials come in. Once I get them made I will sell them in the classifieds but I really want people to review the work and product before I start ordering more materials and working out more artwork.

The initial cost will be the biggest because the lights are pricey, one light that can be a table stand and also hang from a chain, with AC power and the number of LEDs is what the first main cost will be.

Once you buy the base you can buy the sign itself and replace them at your leisure. We are working out the details now to be able to put your pics on the image so that you can have a pic of you going around a corner with the words hayabusa all lit up... Pretty cool huh, in the end if this works out we could have you send us artwork and we put it on the acrylic for you.....

cap

Cap what is the cost for these I would like to get one with Blue LEDS and if you are up to is I would like to see if you could do the Suzuki "S" in Red LEDS.

I just need to know what you are going to charge for these

I wouldnt mind having one of those myself. In a light orange if you could, you know copper and all?

Josh

Nice Cap! I'm interested in in the larger size - 26" Blue?

One question - is it possible to get it with the GenII Kanji??

I know how these things tend to evolve, so please keep us posted...seems to be generating lots o' interest!:bowdown:

Nice Cap! I'm interested in in the larger size - 26" Blue?

One question - is it possible to get it with the GenII Kanji??

I know how these things tend to evolve, so please keep us posted...seems to be generating lots o' interest!:bowdown:

Yeah we will have several different pieces of artwork to choose from when this is all done..

Where you getting the acrylic from, Cap? You know I've got skids of the stuff in our warehouse......and I sure would like to sell some of it!

Last edited:
I did these tonight, it helps to see what can be done... So lets say that you buy the base which I described is the biggest cost you can easily change the acrylic pieces... here are a couple more I did tonight..

A christmas sign...

DSC_9637-sized.jpg

I took this pic of Don, Rayabusa0818 from the 08 Eureka Meet N Greet
don-ac-sized.jpg

And turned it into this.... If I had spent more time on the image I could have made it clearer, that was the first image I have done on Acrylic...

DSC_9634-sized.jpg

DSC_9634-sized.jpg

DSC_9637-sized.jpg

don-ac-sized.jpg

Last edited:
I like the idea of the custom ones like the raybusa In blue or white or even green. I would want one of my bike for sure as for custom pricing depending on your cost could be $15.00- $35.00 all depending on your initial cost more for larger ones

Last edited:
ok i have an order coming to me from a supplier of the stands. I will make up a limited number of these signs as the materials come in. Once i get them made i will sell them in the classifieds but i really want people to review the work and product before i start ordering more materials and working out more artwork.

The initial cost will be the biggest because the lights are pricey, one light that can be a table stand and also hang from a chain, with ac power and the number of leds is what the first main cost will be.

Once you buy the base you can buy the sign itself and replace them at your leisure. We are working out the details now to be able to put your pics on the image so that you can have a pic of you going around a corner with the words hayabusa all lit up... Pretty cool huh, in the end if this works out we could have you send us artwork and we put it on the acrylic for you.....

Cap

yes !!

Materials and labor + 100% - 200% seems like what the import business plan gives us...no business survives at break even. I would be in for one.

Back