Some needed changes tonight!

I originally joined here to glean information about a bike I purchased last year. That need has been satisfied for sometime now. I ask myself why do I still stick around. Partially, because I have made a few friends along the way and this place is a means to keep in touch with them.

But biggest reason is, and I hate to admit it, is the tabloid nature of this place. Some are so biasd and/or paranoid it's like a soap opera in many ways. There's a cast of characters here, and it's entertaining to sit back and watch the drama unfold as they interact.

So don't clean it up too much or I'll have to start watching T.V. again.

It was funny .... can't take life too serious..... might end tonight..

"yesterday is a canceled check, tomorrow a promissory note"

It was funny .... can't take life too serious..... might end tonight..

"yesterday is a canceled check, tomorrow a promissory note"

You're sitting in the hot tub with half a bottle of jager aren't you :laugh:

Last edited:
OneHotMinuteBeforeTheCrazinessBegan.jpg

Sorry to hear about even more issues with threats, phone calls, and more. No one should have to endure that at home. If they want to disagree to your face that is one thing, but keep the family and home life out of it. :rulez: I agree with your decisions, keep the Org. a friendly place. If other people don't like that then they can leave, there are lots of other mean, grumpy forums that will take them.

Keep up the great work Cap, Administrators and everyone else behind the scenes :beerchug:

P.S. I hope Steve has some swimtrunks with him in the hot tub or this might be the view from the window :moon:

Last edited:
Dang it.. I am glad of the changes, but death threat! Vile phone calls... we are about the Hayabusa plain and simple. I am glad for the changes, sorry for the issues you and your family have faced Cap, that is just plain wrong no if, ands or buts about it...

I have been wondering if this was going to happen...seems like folks are just getting out of control (a few individuals) and forcing the majority of the site into defense mode for survival.

Thanks for keeping the site what it is, was and will be!

AND MOST OF ALL...THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO I HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO TALK TO, MEET AND RIDE WITH AND MOST OF ALL YOU CAP!. YOU MAKE THIS A GREAT SITE!

I wanted to say that loud so all of you with you volume down would hear it!

do what you need to capt... keep your sanity...remember unless you choose to let it effect your life...the rest...they stop at the door.

I found this site while googling on the net for some info and have not stopped login in every day. Even though I'm Down the bottom of the world I still enjoy my interactivity with the other members of the oRg and Cap you do a great job with all your moderators :thumbsup: I for one treat this forum like entering someones house ....respectful to those inside. Oh and Cap we do not want this to happen to you ImageShack Links Do Not Work :laugh:

Thank you Cap! Life is too short to waste your energy on the negative. You got a wonderful family, enjoy the blessings!!!! :thumbsup:

Captain and all the admin/mods deserve a big thank you for all of the time and effort they dedict to this board. :bowdown::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Yay! I'm still here and I don't even have a Busa...yet. What I do have is a great bunch of new friends. Thanks Cap and all the mods!

Well said, very sorry for all the voice mails that the kids heard, and basically for all the crap you guys have been dealing with.

That says a lot about what you deal with Cap, and I too am sorry to hear that~!~

I can say, this is the only forum I have ever felt compelled to join...reason is, I am not that much of an online conversationalist and have never had any interest at all in joining forums on the internet, until this one.

After reading what people have to say on this forum, I knew it was not the same as most others. I can honestly say I've enjoyed the time spent here~!~

Thanks for having us~!!~ :beerchug:

Hang in there Cap !! 99.9 % of the members respect and admire you, myself included !! Dont let that small .10% get to you. You and the moderators are doing a fantastic job making this site the best motorcycle site on the internet ! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back