Some needed changes tonight!

:beerchug:

Drunk kicked out of bar.jpg

Sorry to hear of the behind the scenes problems you've had to deal with. I'm too ignorant to understand why someone would take anything someone else writes on the internet so seriously they'd make that big a deal of it.

In any event, thanks for the work you and all the moderators do behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Cap & All Admin & Mods , I think you all have done a great job since I have been here & have done alot to guide "All of Us" in the right direction. I have had the oppurtunity to meet alot of Really Good Folks here that helped me thru some tuff times in my life & help me with Busa issues as well. I wouldn't trade this place for anything ! God Bless :thumbsup:

I have certainly enjoyed my time here. I have made many, many friends and had the pleasure of meeting a number of members in person. I think it's the best motorcycle site on the net. Cap and crew do a very good job but I can only guess that they sometimes must feel like they have a playground filled with preschoolers to contend with.

Most of us have said things on occasions that were inappropriate, I know I have. But once you hit the post button, it's to late to change your mind. Cap is right, we should be able to police ourselves.

I want you all to know, you are welcome to disagree with me anytime you like. It makes for good educational discussions. I also want you to know I may not always be right but by golly, I am never wrong! :laugh:

Here is a toast to Cap and crew for putting up with us! :beerchug:

Soooo, to be brief, you want the Org. to be run like a civilized forum should be run. I agree on the "make a mistake and you are out" rule. I don't have the time to plunder through peoples arguements and petty BS. I just want to be able to relax and read and reply, simple. I work hard for a living and don't have the energy to read through pissy arguements and back and forth nutso threads. I like it here, it is a real comfy place to relax and pick-up tech and mod advice. Good for you Cap, the PITA's will wear you down. Who needs it?
Again thank you.............

Wow. It amazes me how seriously some people take this stuff. I get busy and go away for a week or two and then I read about another blow up on the oRg.

Captain, you have my total sympathy. You try hard to do good and you get abused for it. Let it roll off your back, and if you have to kick out a few miscreants, well, you've got my vote and my trust behind you. You've got the trust of a lot of us who won't speak up, so keep doing good, and good on you.

Thanks to Captain and all our dedicated Moderators who put their time into making this an interesting, fair, safe, and fun place to hang out. :beerchug:

If you kick me off, I will be sitting in your hot tube in the morning..... not getting out until you let me back...:whistle:

If you kick me off, I will be sitting in your hot tube in the morning..... not getting out until you let me back...:whistle:
Yea what he said, and I got pics... :laugh: wonder how much trouble I am in with only a a few hundred posts... :whistle:

oh yea, I am feelin the love alright..... I think I just coughed up a lung ...

Guess it's time for a change and we all better get w/ the program. Or we get the boot.

Right! Got it! :rulez:

Well Cap I completely understand, couldn't personally imagine death threats and inappropriate calls and it's unfortunate for you that with all the work you and the admins and moderators do to keep this a good place to be that people overlook the value it has brought to the forum. IMHO it's really simple treat others how you want to be treated. And I can't imagine too many people want to be talked down to or treated badly. Nor do they want the opinion they have be called wrong as opposed to a different point of view to learn from. Either way hopefully I'll be here tomorrow :whistle:

Back