DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Yep, here's my sticker... Come on Bush!
super.gif

ivoted.jpg

C'mon post it up... Who else voted? Ya don't have to tell how you voted, just stand up and be counted as a voter.
wink.gif

Talk about long lines at the polls.....shid I thought I would be there for ever.........Hey, I

V O T E D

though.......

egitarre77.gif
'n the vote....
smile.gif

Talk about long lines at the polls.....shid I thought I would be there for ever.........Hey, I

V O T E D

though.......

egitarre77.gif
'n the vote....
smile.gif
I went in at around 2:00 PM... I was the only voter there when I went in. A couple trickled in before I left but it was quite discouragin'. I'd rather stand in line and know more folks were actually votin'.
drooling3.gif

Good on ya for waitin' in line and votin' though.
super.gif

V O T E D

though.......

egitarre77.gif
'n the vote....
smile.gif
I went in at around 2:00 PM... I was the only voter there when I went in. A couple trickled in before I left but it was quite discouragin'. I'd rather stand in line and know more folks were actually votin'.
drooling3.gif

Good on ya for waitin' in line and votin' though.
super.gif
Yeah man....the thing that got me bumbed today was a few coworkers thought it was more important to work than to vote. To bad for them, now they can't beotch about the results......

and it really would't matter to me how long the line was my azz was voten anyway.

to everyone that took the time out to vote...
beerchug.gif

and for those that didn't...
poke.gif

Our polling place opened at 0700, I dont have to be at work until 0800.

If you really look at it, there is not excuse for not voting. I mean other than death or serious illness with a family member. It is your right to vote, and I think I am correct at saying that it is illegal for an employer to not give you time to go vote.

If nothing else, call in sick. There are all kinds of things you can do to vote.

heck I normally vote absentee, but decided to go to the polls this year..

But like I said before, when I was young and immature I didn't take voting to serious

It was only when I grew up and stopped being a punk ass self centered kid that I started to realize the importance of voting.. so maybe those that don’t vote, maybe they just haven’t grown up yet and need a few more years to mature so they can figure out how important it is.

Looks like the Dems will have to find a new Minority Leader. Daschle just lost the lead to Republican challenger and they just started to count the west river vote which is strong Republican.

Looks like the Dems will have to find a new Minority Leader. Daschle just lost the lead to Republican challenger and they just started to count the west river vote which is strong Republican.
Excellent! Always good to see another gun grabber get chopped off at the knees.
super.gif
MOLON LABE!!!

Back