some idiot allmost got my busa today

As long as you shoot below the knees you can't get atempet murder charges.....
firedevil.gif
Riiiiight.....
sadnews.gif
  Boy, we sure have a blood thirsty bunch here huh?  I wonder if the 'shooters' have any threshold for shooting, is it the value of the property taken or just the fact that some thief had the audacity to steal something from them no matter what its valued at?
If an armed asshat is that bold enough to rob or threaten you, then they are willing to kill you for whatever it is they're after or to make a point (gang initiation).  
If its at night and some knucklehead breaks into my house, I'll be dayum if I'm going to ask the intruder if they're armed with a weapon or if he wants a glass of Kool Aid. As soon as he heres the dawg pound barking or my feet hit the floor his azz better be long gone.

Live by the sword and expect to die by it.

I believe you're the first to mention anything about the thief being armed. An armed intruder is something altogether different than a simple thief.

True, a good beat down and few dog bites in his azz will be thier reward, when leaving my house in the paddy wagon.
cool.gif

here is my black powder .58 cal. is was not loaded when the prick ran away but it does have a bayonet on it. but my .40 is loaded all the time
laugh.gif

.58.JPG

If you shoot him DON"T call the cops- Dig hole in woods line it w/rock salt and lime deposit scumbag and fill hole smooth over dirt and don't look back or tell anyone. IMHO

Okay, so what happens if you used rubber bullets??? Ya know spatter him full of bumps and bruises while on the phone with the cops??? I figure the guns might be a little excessive personally, but hey to each thier own. You should just get a big doberman pincher that hasn't been fed for about a week!!

Back