So, let the fun begin...

Very cool news, Ben.

Can't wait to see ya again, Bro.
beerchug.gif
Back at ya bro!

great news!  hopefully someone is offerring you a scoot to ride, the image of you riding beotch with vman, ....  
rolleyes_extreme.gif

and Michele, you better show up, do we need to change routes and come kidnap you on tuesday?  
poke.gif

great news! hopefully someone is offerring you a scoot to ride, the image of you riding beotch with vman, ....
rolleyes_extreme.gif

and Michele, you better show up, do we need to change routes and come kidnap you on tuesday?
poke.gif
I can only be kidnapped on Wednesdays Brian
laugh.gif
WEDNESDAYS!!!

great news!  hopefully someone is offerring you a scoot to ride, the image of you riding beotch with vman, ....  
rolleyes_extreme.gif

poke.gif
I can only be kidnapped on Wednesdays Brian
laugh.gif
WEDNESDAYS!!!
thats a hellova kidnap trip... could be done but we'll be mining rubies on weds and running thunder road
cool.gif

you should allow it to happen on tuesday ... I hear we might even have an extra bed, you and Mike could crash at the cabin
cool.gif

cool.gif

clap.gif
Alright hommie.
beerchug.gif
Can't wait to meet you.
thumb_up.gif

I would say you could ride 2 up with me but.....I'm afraid your start sniffing my neck
laugh.gif
for some reason I can't stop thinking of Road Hogs.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

clap.gif
Alright hommie.
beerchug.gif
Can't wait to meet you.
thumb_up.gif

I would say you could ride 2 up with me but.....I'm afraid your start sniffing my neck
laugh.gif
for some reason I can't stop thinking of Road Hogs.
laugh.gif
That would be a truly strange thing to see, Big Ben on the back of a busa!!!
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

Back