So how many of you are posting from work?

(LCB @ Aug. 09 2007,11:41) 70% work...  30% home...   It's the only thing that keeps me sane in this God-forsaken place.   I need a new place of employment - hopefully further south!
There's a piece of land across from me that's for sale
biggrin.gif
I sure could use a Busa buddy closer by
laugh.gif
Oh, and I'll talk to my boss about a job for ya...
wink.gif
Oh, you mean near the Dragon, or maybe Florida...
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 09 2007,12:39)
(LCB @ Aug. 09 2007,11:41) 70% work...  30% home...   It's the only thing that keeps me sane in this God-forsaken place.   I need a new place of employment - hopefully further south!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif
That would be cool with me - the spouse would need employment also or some other source of income...

The two of us working in the same place would be a boss' nightmare!

I allways post from work, and get away with it!
firedevil.gif

I check from work and home, but most posting is from home, big brother is watching too much at work!

(LCB @ Aug. 09 2007,12:57)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 09 2007,12:39)
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif
That would be cool with me - the spouse would need employment also or some other source of income...

The two of us working in the same place would be a boss' nightmare!
He doesn't bother me much...I'm "too opinionated"
laugh.gif
He'd steer clear or I'd threaten him with bodily harm, though these new harassment classes have shown me the error of my ways (must actually hide the bodies)...

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

cant post from work . but i`m takeing a me day today

I'm sorry...what was that? My secretary interrupted my concentration when I was responding that I don't post from work!!!!

I hate when that happens...and I told her so.

On night shift this weekend, so yeah, I'm on now.

Be careful LCB. The last time I tried to visit Vabs, she talked the weatherman into 4" of snow. In April no less. Tough to ride a Busa in that.

Yeah, It keeps most of my day busy at work. I'd say I post about 95% from work. I hate having to change the page when the wrong person walks in though.
firedevil.gif

Back