So...fill me in. Member search?

Neither have been around for a long time!
Oh yeah! STUNNAH! How's he doin? Been awhile since I heard from him. And Cuffee? The name seems to sound familiar...but it's not coming to me at the moment.

Pipe's still here.
More in observation mode lately.
Family is doing good as well.
Glad to see you posting up.

Ah...well, now here's my brother! How are doin, my bro!!!! :beerchug::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Observation mode is cool...glad to hear that the fam is doin good. How's the mouse doin? Good, I hope...please give her my regards. How's the little man? Well...I'll take a guess that he's probably not so little anymore. And the other angel? Any additions? :) Have they been keepin daddy on his toes?

Very good and very glad to hear from you, my bro...very glad. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Hey Paul, nice to see you up. I read some post every once in a while but dont post very often.

Well now...I'll be a saddle-horse's bum! It's the Raider Hater! You know, I still have that budweiser can. :blush: Sorry that that fine idea ended in my luggage. :( I can still send it back, though... :)

How's life been treatin ya though? I hope well... :thumbsup::beerchug:

Lots of others have disappeared, and we have had some members who have passed away.

Dang it...I never liked hearing about stuff like that. Godspeed to them all... :please:

Alright...hit me with the news. Who has gone before us to light the way?

Bro,
Gunny retired and sort of dropped out of sight... He has popped up a couple of times.
Devil Dog retired and is a cop now...

My bro...how you doin? :thumbsup: You know...I think about you every so often. How's life been treatin you?

I remember when Gunny retired...in fact, it was not long after that I met up with him and Devil Dog in Cali. Speakin of DD...he's a cop now? Pretty cool! He still in San D?

Panda nin still posts, haven't heard from scooter girl in quite a while..

Ah yes...Panda was another one that I met up with. Cool guy...envied him for his where he worked. Scootergirl I used to keep a regular correspondence with...but then she kinda faded away. :( I hope she's doin good, though.

Little?!?!? Not so little and . . .

Oh, wait. That's what SHE said.

How are ya, brudda?! :D

--Wag--

holy crap, look what the cat dragged in :laugh: Wag, how the hell are ya? :beerchug:

Little?!?!? Not so little and . . .

Oh, wait. That's what SHE said.

How are ya, brudda?! :D

--Wag--

Well well well...looky what we got here! Wagster, my bro...how's it been?!? :beerchug:

Things here been alright...just busy. Still don't have a bike, but hopefully I'll rectify that soon. Life is still goin here in what some people call paradise. You missed out on my tatt thread...got a couple of 'em about two weeks ago. Look for the "Got back into some mischief" thread I started a couple days ago. :thumbsup:

Great to hear from ya, bro...hope life is treatin you and the Mrs. well. :beerchug:

holy crap, look what the cat dragged in :laugh: Wag, how the hell are ya? :beerchug:

I been hangin' around a bit recently! Pay attention! :D

Well well well...looky what we got here! Wagster, my bro...how's it been?!? :beerchug:

Things here been alright...just busy. Still don't have a bike, but hopefully I'll rectify that soon. Life is still goin here in what some people call paradise. You missed out on my tatt thread...got a couple of 'em about two weeks ago. Look for the "Got back into some mischief" thread I started a couple days ago. :thumbsup:

Great to hear from ya, bro...hope life is treatin you and the Mrs. well. :beerchug:

Glad you're doing okay. I assume the family is still doing well, eh?

Tossed my bike down the track last October at 120mph. I'm uninjured. Wear the damn gear, folks.. I've been lazy, though, and haven't worked on it, although I have all the parts I need and the insurance company paid off, just fine. I have to do a paint job on it, of course so I'm going to figure that out on my own and see what's out there. Should be fun!

--Wag--

Ah...well, now here's my brother! How are doin, my bro!!!! :beerchug::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Observation mode is cool...glad to hear that the fam is doin good. How's the mouse doin? Good, I hope...please give her my regards. How's the little man? Well...I'll take a guess that he's probably not so little anymore. And the other angel? Any additions? :) Have they been keepin daddy on his toes?

Very good and very glad to hear from you, my bro...very glad. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Mama's doing good.
Boy just turned 6 last week and is mean like Mama. Girl is 2 1/2 and is mean like her mama. I'm starting to see a trend here now. No more additions. Bike's been down trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Not getting any fuel, so we'll track her down eventually

How's your boy doing? Bet he's getting bigger then ever now.

I been hangin' around a bit recently! Pay attention! :D

Glad you're doing okay. I assume the family is still doing well, eh?

Tossed my bike down the track last October at 120mph. I'm uninjured. Wear the damn gear, folks.. I've been lazy, though, and haven't worked on it, although I have all the parts I need and the insurance company paid off, just fine. I have to do a paint job on it, of course so I'm going to figure that out on my own and see what's out there. Should be fun!

--Wag--

Ah yes...the family is doing well, thanks my bro. Glad to hear you're ok...sorry about the bike. 120mph? Holy crud.

Any ideas so far on the paint job?

Mama's doing good.
Boy just turned 6 last week and is mean like Mama. Girl is 2 1/2 and is mean like her mama. I'm starting to see a trend here now. No more additions. Bike's been down trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Not getting any fuel, so we'll track her down eventually

How's your boy doing? Bet he's getting bigger then ever now.

That's great to hear, my brother! Mama and the kids healthy are quite the blessings indeed. :thumbsup:

And you say they're mean, eh? Heheh...gotta love the kiddos. I'll bet they're growin up faster than we can keep track, ya? No additions on this side of the pond, either...though we did have a scare last year.

Sorry to hear about the bike...you looked into the pump and the fuel filter yet? Or maybe injectors? Throw it out there, my bro...we'll get it sorted out. :beerchug:

My boy is doing great...thanks for asking! He's 6 (gonna be 7 in Jan.) and definitely growin like a weed! Lessee...I'm roundabouts 5'10" and he's currently up to my sternum. He's weighing in at 64lbs...but no flab on him. ??? I'm thinkin we may just have a giant on our hands...whew!

We talked the devil up :laugh: Rich called the other night and I told him about your thread ( Ba Busa )

Any ideas so far on the paint job?

I'm gonna do a Warhawk theme. Something like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC1JVHljQTI4dybrATerPglcEJdQQTkGg4wkPCpExVspDVmoOZ4nJxfT2V.jpg

--Wag--

Back