CHECKN IN

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Hello All, First off I would like to send out my undying gratitude for all of the wonderful responses to my Little Brother passing away, I don't know how or if I could ever show  everybody how much this site has done for me Spiritually and Mentally in the last 24 hrs. I will say though that thru this board it has helped GREATLY in dealing with my brothers funeral today, everything went very well, it was extremely hard to say my last goodbyes but I made it thru and I believe in my heart that he is finally @ peace and I fill that my job taking care of my brother has switch to making sure that his 2 little daughters have everything that I have to give, down to the very last of my being, I am requesting the State Of Missouri give me full custody to make sure they are with me, THEY ARE MY CHILDREN NOW and they will always have a father no matter what. I love having family and this board has given a new family to look over and help in anyway I possible can, GOD BLESS ALL @ THIS WONDERFUL SITE.
bowdown.gif
R.I.P. Michael L. Adams 3/9/73 - 2/6/07 I will never forget

He is at peace. In His Mansion are many rooms. Let me know if you need anything bro.

i'm right by St. Louis...if you need anything from any of the offices here or anyone contacted while trying to get custody of your nieces just let me know...i'm at your disposal
beerchug.gif

May your brother truely rest in peace, and may you find peace in knowing the love you have for your brother and his daughters.

Bob, I know it had to be a hard day for you. Please know you had many members of this site thinking about you and your family, and praying for some comfort in this time of need. Your brother was fortunate to have a brother like you. Your dedication to see after the children is a testament of the kind of person you are. We are proud to have YOU as part of our family. What are the ages of the children? Do they have any immediate needs that we can help with to make the transition to your care more comfortable? I hope you are able to get some rest tonight and we are able to speak on the phone or in person as soon as you feel up to it. Stay strong , we are with you!

(GSXcite @ Feb. 11 2007,00:24) Bob, I know it had to be a hard day for you. Please know you had many members of this site thinking about you and your family, and praying for some comfort in this time of need. Your brother was fortunate to have a brother like you. Your dedication to see after the children is a testament of the kind of person you are. We are proud to have YOU as part of our family. What are the ages of the children? Do they have any immediate needs that we can help with to make the transition to your care more comfortable? I hope you are able to get some rest tonight and we are able to speak on the phone or in person as soon as you feel up to it. Stay strong , we are with you!
+1 anything you or the kids need let me know.
God bless you and your family.

(NINJA KILLER @ Feb. 10 2007,19:52) I will say though that thru this board it has helped GREATLY in dealing with my brothers funeral today, everything went very well, it was extremely hard to say my last goodbyes but I made it thru and I believe in my heart that he is finally @ peace and I fill that my job taking care of my brother has switch to making sure that his 2 little daughters have everything that I have to give, down to the very last of my being, I am requesting the State Of Missouri give me full custody to make sure they are with me, THEY ARE MY CHILDREN NOW and they will always have a father no matter what.
You are a good man! Those 2 kids are very lucky that there is someone to step in and take care of them. Someway Somehow you will recieve back 10 fold for this. May God bless you and them.

(BusaBret @ Feb. 11 2007,05:31) You are a good man! Those 2 kids are very lucky that there is someone to step in and take care of them.
+1 on that. Hope you can get them all settled in with a minimum of difficulty. I'm sure they will be a treasure to you as if they were your own kids.

Once you get that done, go out and kill a few Ninjas. That'll help you feel better!
biggrin.gif

Seriously, my heart and thoughts are with you.

--Wag--

May your brother rest in peace and god bless you for stepping in to be the father figure the two girls will need in there lives now. All my thoughts and prays go out to you and your family.

Back